Banned
Coro Kaizer;26249 said:
All RnR2 game guide can be found here:cool:

It sure is a game guide but still it is Japanese!:(

doubleteam2un0.jpg

rocknotehd4.gif

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Rocknote is just...a really bad name merge XD As is Harpman.

But if you want those, then we have Lunaru and Subana/Sabuna. Plus Luneo and Geona. Yay for name merges.

I won't bother posting a picture though, as I think that was covered a bit...oh, what the heck:
ep47-210.jpg

supportbanner2yay.png

Rocknote

Banned
Oh? Is that only you got? We also have Hoshikawa Misora, Hibiki Misoru, Hoshikawa Misobaru and Hoshikawa Subara. Wants more? DOUBLE MEGAMERGE! Subaru Misora/Misora Subaru! Rockman 4ever! Yeah!

Forgot to tell you something, Subaru seems very NORMAL when Luna get close to him.

doubleteam2un0.jpg

rocknotetx1.gif

Emi-hime

All you did was add non-merged last names and their names with slashes which should be applied to begin with >_> I don't think that's really anything.

But okay: Rockiucous XP And Hoshigane and Shirokawa. Yay.

Rocknote

Banned
1. Rocknote is 100% original Denpa-human but Rockiucous is only a Denpa-snake. >_<
2. Hoshigane sounds like a little sister of Kurogane.
3. Shiro No Kawai is better than Shirokawa.

To be continue......

doubleteam2un0.jpg

rocknotetx1.gif

thunderberserkersiggypu1.png

Emi-hime

Nobody said it had to be denpa-human or not :p I don't think it makes a difference.
Just because it sounds like something doesn't mean it is.
Shiro no Kawaii? >_> Cute White? And I don't think so~

But personally, I'm not crazy about name combinations, they just come out funny. They're only good when you're short on text space like in Fanfiction summaries.

Rocknote

Banned
You are not an ordinary SubaruXLuna Shipper~. Is it true that the "http://wsa.crystal-dreams.us/" website made by you?

To be continue......

Emi-hime

How so? >_> And yes, it's true. That whole site is by me. Though, we have nice contributions by awesome people.

Emi-hime

Rocknote is just...a really bad name merge XD As is Harpman.

But if you want those, then we have Lunaru and Subana/Sabuna. Plus Luneo and Geona. Yay for name merges.

I won't bother posting a picture though, as I think that was covered a bit...oh, what the heck:
ep47-210.jpg

supportbanner2yay.png

Rocknote

Banned
Oh? Is that only you got? We also have Hoshikawa Misora, Hibiki Misoru, Hoshikawa Misobaru and Hoshikawa Subara. Wants more? DOUBLE MEGAMERGE! Subaru Misora/Misora Subaru! Rockman 4ever! Yeah!

Forgot to tell you something, Subaru seems very NORMAL when Luna get close to him.

doubleteam2un0.jpg

rocknotetx1.gif

Emi-hime

All you did was add non-merged last names and their names with slashes which should be applied to begin with >_> I don't think that's really anything.

But okay: Rockiucous XP And Hoshigane and Shirokawa. Yay.

Rocknote

Banned
1. Rocknote is 100% original Denpa-human but Rockiucous is only a Denpa-snake. >_<
2. Hoshigane sounds like a little sister of Kurogane.
3. Shiro No Kawai is better than Shirokawa.

To be continue......

doubleteam2un0.jpg

rocknotetx1.gif

Emi-hime

Subaru Stelar;26346 said:
It is true...Emi is not an ordinary SubaruXLuna Shipper~. I support her! SubaruXLuna forever!~

Aww! Thank you :D

Though, I do wonder what makes me different than the other ones <3

And I don't know, Subaru seems to be too...nice to two time them XD Maybe accidently lead both on, but not date them both :p

Emi-hime

Nobody said it had to be denpa-human or not :p I don't think it makes a difference.
Just because it sounds like something doesn't mean it is.
Shiro no Kawaii? >_> Cute White? And I don't think so~

But personally, I'm not crazy about name combinations, they just come out funny. They're only good when you're short on text space like in Fanfiction summaries.

GSR

That one guy
Emi;26359 said:

And I don't know, Subaru seems to be too...nice to two time them XD Maybe accidently lead both on, but not date them both :p

Are you kidding me? Subaru's a pimp. He's going out with Luna, Misora, Tsukasa, and Rock at the same time.

He will one day overthrow the vast pimp empire of Gori Monjirou and become the first man in Japan to be seen rollin', while they hatin', patrollin', and tryin' to catch him riding dirty.

Rocknote

Banned
You are not an ordinary SubaruXLuna Shipper~. Is it true that the "http://wsa.crystal-dreams.us/" website made by you?

To be continue......

Emi-hime

How so? >_> And yes, it's true. That whole site is by me. Though, we have nice contributions by awesome people.

GSR

That one guy
Subaru Stelar;26364 said:

Hey, considering this is in essence a 'pairing v. pairing' thread, I reserve my right to completely parody the shit out of it at any given time.

Oh, and to avoid total off-topicness, I prefer Luna in both game and anime, but then again in the anime everyone's got the personality of a run-over pancake, so that's really not saying much.

Emi-hime

Yay for Luna then! XD

And the parody pairings scare me. A lot. >>

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
So this thread finally degenerated, huh?

Yet no one mentioned the love between Bly and his right hand? (I totally didn't notice the double entendre until I typed it out XD)

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;26386 said:
So this thread finally degenerated, huh?

Yet no one mentioned the love between Bly and his right hand? (I totally didn't notice the double entendre until I typed it out XD)

Why would he love his right hand? And what double entendre?

Emi-hime

Subaru Stelar;26346 said:
It is true...Emi is not an ordinary SubaruXLuna Shipper~. I support her! SubaruXLuna forever!~

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Emi said:
Why would he love his right hand?
It's where his Battle Cards install themselves, and it's his dominant hand for wielding his sword.

Boys also come to know righty quite well once they turn 13 or so...

GSR

That one guy
Emi;26359 said:

Are you kidding me? Subaru's a pimp. He's going out with Luna, Misora, Tsukasa, and Rock at the same time.

He will one day overthrow the vast pimp empire of Gori Monjirou and become the first man in Japan to be seen rollin', while they hatin', patrollin', and tryin' to catch him riding dirty.

Emi-hime

PrimoPiccolo;26396 said:
It's where his Battle Cards install themselves, and it's his dominant hand for wielding his sword.

Boys also come to know righty quite well once they turn 13 or so...

Ooooh, okay @-@ Solo/Bly is just weird in all sorts of ways XP But I don't know his character too well yet, so I can't really say much about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.