Mimi couplings... SOMEBODY EXPLAIN!

Frozen Twins

I'm surprised at the number of Michael Mimi's here. I hardly see any fanfics with them. and the only good one by Thinker. I wonder why it's the least common pairing of them all... anybody have any ideas?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
MugenSeiRyuu;16339 said:
Because people don´t like the Official Ending ?
But Michael x Mimi isn't canon, it's speculation. The only "canon" pairings we have are Yamato marrying Sora and Ken marrying Miyako, whereas the others married people outside of the Chosen Children (supposedly). If Mimi had married Michael, I'm sure Takeru would've mentioned it because he knew Michael and had met Michael.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Well, look at the Kids. Most of the Kids looks like their parents. And Mimi´s looks like Michael.

Also, wasn´t there some official source saying that Sora and Yamato were divorced at that point ? Takeru neither mentioned that, nor that they married.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
MugenSeiRyuu;16354 said:
Well, look at the Kids. Most of the Kids looks like their parents. And Mimi´s looks like Michael.
It still isn't sourced anyplace, which means it's still speculation. Sure the kid's hair looks like Michael's, but overall, he looks like Mimi.
Also, wasn´t there some official source saying that Sora and Yamato were divorced at that point ?
No. Only griping obsessed can't get a life shippers came up with that.

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
SSJ Jup81;16355 said:
Only griping obsessed can't get a life shippers came up with that.

And IIRC, it was based on the fact that they weren't standing next to each other like Ken and Yolei.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I just find it bothersome how people say stuff like that. Seriously, who cares if they weren't standing together (I'm only referring to the fans who adamantly believe this and constantly say this).

You know, one person I know of kept going on about how Takeru and Hikari got married at the end, and that Takeru was just going to the gathering to meet up with Hikari. Crazy, right?

If you look at Koushirou and Mimi in the epilogue (now that I look at it), those two and their kids look like a "family", but we know they didn't get married. It wasn't stated or sourced.

Some people just can't accept things for what it is.