Megaupload sucking for anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Megaupload sucking for anyone else?

Megaupload hasnt been working for about a week for me.

Every time I try and DL something, the download time shoots to 10+ (70 even) hours, and after a large amount of waisted time, times out.

Thing is, its only MU. I can download elsewhere fine. And a friend of mine was able to download the same link I have been trying to get no prob. Anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions?

I typed this out on the PSP and it took FOREVER.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
MU has been a pain in the ass as of late at times (perhaps just busy)

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
It's been pretty nasty slow in China already, but lately I'm having difficulties just loading the download pages from MU XD I hope it's only temporary and it clears up soon. My Gintama raw links page depends on it :X~

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
It would statr doing this when I have complete download links to Yugioh: Shadow Games, GX, AND 5Ds and think "Well dang, I better get downloading!" XD

Tried again today, estimated download time 64 hours and not moving at all =__=

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Funny enough some people on the forum where i pull 5Ds sub scripts they were saying about MU being weird with YGO stuff, and i have to agree....

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
maybe it depends on where you're living? Here in CA, USA I've been doing pretty well on the Uni net... + prem. xD

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Hm, but I'm in Cali as well. I wanna see if it will work on my dad's laptop sometime, just to try it. I've been trying using Mega Media Manager or whatever it's called as well, and now it finishes the download, but only comes out as a freaking small file. Like, 336kb. :/

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Maybe something's wrong on your end? it works pretty ok for me. Except for the weird times when it's like 7000kbps and then dropping to 25 kbps back up.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Its not that I have a problem with it. My problem is I don't have a computer set up for downloading torrents. I really want to get SF and RnR raws to make AMV's but they have not been put on a download site yet. Just torrents. If I had my network routed, I would have no problem, but my dad forgot his user abd pass to set it up. Talk about failure.

Splash

Kage, if you're on a premium account, you're using a completely different set of their download servers anyway so you don't count XDDD Most people are using the free accounts/not logged in.

Yeah, I'm trying out MU at my work office too where the connection is supposedly eons better, but the download pages are still taking forever to load o_o; I really hope it doesn't last too long~ Need to get my Savers dub~

Forsaken

*Silence*
I cant even download a file more than 100mb in megaupload.ts initial speed is 30 - 125 kpbs but after its almost 50% complete, it gets a retrying status that lasts forever :(

GSR

That one guy
Please refrain from bumping topics if you don't have anything to add in the future.

(Also I assume s*x is supposed to be sucks, which... really doesn't need to be censored.)

Splash

Of course it's the otherrrrr s*x because MU is that sexy!! 8D;;;;

No, I'm just kidding. Anyway, locking topic ~('.'~)

Status
Not open for further replies.