Megaman Wiki...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Megaman Wiki...

I've been looking around at it and... well...

It's kinda... missing 50-60% of the stuff.

Original and X is covered kinda well, but Axl's section is pathetic, and on top of that, there's a LOT of the recent games just NOT there. I mean, they only have a few of the characters for RnR, and that's it.

This disturbs me.

I know not how to do wiki entries, but surely we as the collective entity of DATS (and affiliates) can fix this problem! I can be taught how to do it properly, and others can as well, and together surely we can fix this! We can get this thing up to speed!

Because honestly, it's annoying to go to the megaman specialty wiki and get a lot of stubs or nothing. We must do something, ANYTHING to fix this!

So, the question here is... who's with me? We need to come up with some kinda team to systematically go in there and get this info known! So then, if you're a member of some other Megaman forum place, try getting them in on this. Because quite frankly, there should be no excuse for some of this. Some of these games have been out for years now, and have no reason not to be there or to have only a placeholder!

Edit: This is the wiki I speak of: http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Oops, my bad. Yeah, it's the one Tcato said. I'll mark it on the first post...