Megaman V... and RnR?

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Idiot: Someone whom at some point in time has done something really stupid that they regret. Thus, as this includes everyone, by default everyone in existence is an idiot. Thus, when someone calls you an idiot, don't take it as an insult, but instead as them telling you that you just did something stupid. In this day and age, that is especially true, as people will call others an idiot when it seems that it's not entirely justified, or if that person just made a mistake.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;61670 said:
Thus, when someone calls you an idiot, don't take it as an insult, but instead as them telling you that you just did something stupid.

Of course, not everyone follows this rule. If someone does one stupid thing, they're not a permanent idiot; it's just a label. You're only a real idiot if you do the stupid thing and don't realize that it was "stupid".

Now, to get back on topic, they might have the same conceptual basis, but a lot of other stuff is different, according to the wiki.

They change the sprite. The personality is still the same, but the element is different.

Gemini Man doesn't always have two forms. But Gemini Spark does.

AFAIK, that's all the wiki lists that's important. (Please don't call me an idiot.)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
That's not the topic! This isn't a Gemini Man IS Gemini Spark topic! All I said is that they share a concept, and then BAM! All of this...

The topic is about bosses from other games that could share concepts in RnR! GET BACK TO TOPIC!

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Role;61689 said:
That's not the topic! This isn't a Gemini Man IS Gemini Spark topic! All I said is that they share a concept, and then BAM! All of this...

The topic is about bosses from other games that could share concepts in RnR! GET BACK TO TOPIC!

Ah. Well, excuse me for misinterpreting what you had in mind. Of course they share a basic concept.

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
I guess you could consider Gemini Spark to be Gemini Man split in half, simmilar to how Colonel and Iris were split into 2 programs.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
The Aurora;62129 said:
I guess you could consider Gemini Spark to be Gemini Man split in half, similar to how Colonel and Iris were split into 2 programs.

Gemini Spark would be Tsukasa split in half, where Tsukasa is the equivalent of the original "Gemini Man". Bad analogy, I know...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
*Role falls over.

Dammit Aurora! That's not the topic! T-T I'm trying to get back on and leave this stupid argument behind us! That's it! I've had it.

*Role takes Aurora's soul and feeds it to Model V

Anyone else care to drag it on?

Anywho... With the whole wizard thing going on in the third game... THE WITCH SHOULD JOIN IN! Pandora for RnR3! <3