Lunar Knights

hwarangoo

Journalists
Lunar Knights

So since Megaman starforce and battle network I wanted a game from th boktai sries but I never bought one but now I have lunar knights which was made in the same spirit except that you can play with a dark vampire hunter with a sword which rocks. So anybody else knowing this game.

i found out the jap. version can get War-Rock as terrenial that would be so cool. i am wondering what the War-rock transformation would be with Lucian... Some sort of Rockman?
Anyway the game is pretty cool but it was a bit confusing in the beginning at some parts.

hwarangoo

Journalists
I never got to play them thats Why I got Lunar knights.
In the series the real sun was important right?

hwarangoo

Journalists
Isnt that a bit too much. so you cant use your solar gun without real sun. :confused:
In lunar knights you only need the time of the day. yesterday I messed up my clock so i didnt know it was midnight and my terrenial started glowing I didnt realise i had to tap him to get his special power...

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
in each game you have items to recharge your health and energy.

in boktai 1 the energy system works in it own little way. in this game you have batterys, you start of with the gauge then as you collect more parts for your gun you can find better batterys that hold more energy.

boktai 1 also have the lens system were the lenses have there own level i think 3 is the max. you can increase the level buy killing enemys with that lens and finishing an immortal and having it equiped when you get your rank for the dungeon.

your gun del sol in this game also has many part that you will need to find . once you get far enough you can collect all the parts for sabata's gun.

there is a bonus dungeon that you have to have certain emblems. you have to earn some and you have to trade your friends to collect the last four i think.

in boktai 2 you lose you gun and get the sun de vice which is a glove that allows you to enchant your weapons with the sun.

this game is also the first to feature django becoming a vampire. you must change back and forth to complete the puzzels . also in this game you have the solar smith in which you must combine items to make stronger weapons.

boktai 3 is much like boktai 2 exept that it introduces trc to transform into vampire or a solar being for a short amount of time.

you now have a feature were you must make a solar bike to travel from one place to another. also this game can have multiple out comes depending on what you do.

by the way in japan auron is called django and lucian is called sabata. they are not the same charaters from the first 3 games.

hwarangoo

Journalists
I should have dubbed aaron Django.
So Trc was in a previous game already.
I read that Aaron has 5 weapons in this game but i still have the weakest first one.