LunamonZero's RP

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Ayumu: Hahaha -smiles- of course not, the only way out is though the door you just came in, and a person would get hurt going out the window

-Thinking to himself: Most people at least-

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Mom: I see... that's right...

-She then goes out of your room-

Renamon: Ayumu...

-She then appears beside you-

Renamon: I dislike to run from people, you see.

Ayumu: Okay...

Renamon: The next time I see someone, I will not run.

Ayumu: ...

-What will you say?-

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Ayumu: -sigh- well... you suggested going to the digital world correct? -gets out of bed and puts on some slippers- maybe I'll think of a compromise on the way there... i don't exactly want to force you to do something you don't want to do after all... hmmm maybe I can find a place were you wont be bothered by humans or anything

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Renamon: You don't really get it. I dislike to run.

-Renamon looked rather upset. It looked like you disappointed her a bit-

-What will you do?-

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Ayumu: Well, if you want I’ll tell her about you, she’s rather understand so I think it might work

-Thinks to Self: Though if I do this, than its going to mean having another mouth to feed for my mom…-

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Renamon: ...

Ayumu: What's the matter with you?

Renamon: Nothing.

Ayumu: You're acting weird today.

Renamon: It's just the second day you know me.

Ayumu: Well, yeah...

Renamon: Let's just go to the Digital World.

Ayumu: How?

Renamon: Looks like you don't have a computer... do you know where we can find one?

-What will you answer?-

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Ayumu: Will i could buy one, but i don't really have any money to use. hmmm, we could try the library, they have computers

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Renamon: Okay. But this time, I'll go out with you.

Ayumu: My mother will see you, right?

Renamon: ...

Ayumu: It's okay. We'll do it your way.

Renamon: Have you thought on what to say to your mother?

-What will you answer?-

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Ayumu: -sigh- truth is no, I haven’t… I guess I’ll go out first, that’s of course you don’t also have a problem with waiting?

-Thinking to self: What am i going to say, I have no idea… I can just see that now “Mom, I lied to you before when I said I was alone in there… the truth is there was a digital life form in there with me and last night it asked me to be its partner” She’ll probably think I went insane from failing the exams again… at least until I actually show her Renamon –

Ayumu: Then I guess, I’ll first tell her I was lying before and that I was afraid how she would react if I told her the truth… and then showing her you, before explaining anything else… otherwise I’ll look insane if I told her before showing you *Sweatdrop*

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
-Renamon stared at you-

Renamon: I'm just going to tell her directly. I don't like to twist things around.

-What will you do?-

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
-Renamon seemed to have sensed something-

Renamon: Ayumu... did you hear something?

Ayumu: W-What?

Renamon: Listen...

-You tried to listen as hard as you could...-

Ayumu: Hmm...

Renamon: !

-She glared at the floor-

Renamon: ...Ayumu...

-You looked at Renamon, and then you looked at where she's looking at. A cockroach seemed to crawling it's way into your drawer...-

Renamon: GET RID OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayumu: Ah...! Okay, okay!

-You heard someone is coming to your room-

Mom: Ayumu...? What's going on...?!

-She came into your room and now Renamon-

Mom: A FOX!!!

-Disaster and noise came from your tiny little house and it became the center of attention for a while. After that...-

Mom: Ayumu... what is this thing?

-Answer in your own words.-

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
*Thinking to self:I cant believe I'm in this situation because of a cockroach =w=*
Ayumu: Um... this is Renamon... a digimon... and she is who you heard before when you came into my room... i didnt say anything because i was afraid of how you would react

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Ayumu: Well… I only just met her yesterday, so I’ll try and tell you what I know… She says she’s 3 years old in human years and is female… she came to me because she said she “felt my desires and followed her instincts” she seems kind of quite but nice and from what she has told me she doesn’t like to run from stuff, that’s why I was trying to think of ways to tell you about her… before it all blew up in my face that is

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Mom: You can't keep her, Ayu-chan, you know how poor we are.

Renamon: She's actually got a point.

Ayumu: But...

Mom: I'm sorry, fox. You can't stay here.

Ayumu: Mom!

Mom: I'm going to work now. You have till tonight to leave, fox.

-She went down and then went out.-

Renamon: Your mom didn't welcome me, hmm?

-What will you do?-

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Ayumu: Yeah i know...

-slams hands down on the table-

Ayumu: Dammit! i dont know what to do! I cant do anything to help my mom, her life is screwed up because of me and now i have to get rid of you Renamon! Dammit i cant just throw you out!... if i wasnt in this world you guys wouldnt have so many...

-eyes widen as he gets a idea-
-stands up-
Ayumu: if i wasnt in this world... Renamon... I'm leaving this world for good... I'm going to the digital world with you... and never coming back...

V-mon-X

Eternal V-mon lover!
Renamon: Are you sure, Ayumu?

Ayumu: Yes.

Renamon: How would your mother feel if you left her like that?

Renamon: What will you do if your own child left you like that?

-What will you do now?-