Lucario is in Brawl!

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Hagaren Gao;25594 said:
Oooh, you found apossible moveset? Where did you see it?

A more powerfull Fox might be interesting. Fox is my main figher as well, and I can deal a heckuva lot of damage as him, but I just have the hardest time actually killing someone! I have to abuse his Up+B. Still I'm a little iffy about the whole clone thing. Guess I'll have to wait until March to decide :3

You know, a while ago, the Smash Dojo had an update with different character costumes (Just the Alt. Color ones). One was Fox with gray fur and wearing all black. I wonder if that is an actual costume for Fox, or if that was a secret preview of Wolf?

This is where I saw the potential moveset.

I know what you mean about Fox. I have to abuse up B all the time. Sometimes I try to jump and catch them with another up B while they're still in mid-air from the first, but that's tricky.

I can't wait to see how Lucario handles. :3

I dunno if Wolf is merely a re-color. His design looks at least a little altered from Fox's original. He's got a mohawk and some techno-junk on his head, not to mention a scowl. I wonder why they chose him, anyway. He didn't do that much in Starfox aside from repeat "You're good, but I'M BETTER!" until you blew him up.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Gaomon;26206 said:
Hmm, that looks pretty interesting. He'll probablly one of the first characters I try to unlock/qork towards unlocking, seeing as every character should theoreticly have two or three ways to unlock him/her.

I know what you mean about Fox. I have to abuse up B all the time. Sometimes I try to jump and catch them with another up B while they're still in mid-air from the first, but that's tricky.
I do that too, and it is indeed tricky. Especially when they get smart and actually move....or you're playing on Cornelia and get shot by and Arwing while you are charging >_>

I can't wait to see how Lucario handles. :3

I've been hearing rumors thta he can walk on the bottom of the stage for a while 0_0

I dunno if Wolf is merely a re-color. His design looks at least a little altered from Fox's original. He's got a mohawk and some techno-junk on his head, not to mention a scowl. I wonder why they chose him, anyway. He didn't do that much in Starfox aside from repeat "You're good, but I'M BETTER!" until you blew him up.

Yeah, kind of an odd choice, espeically when half of the fanbase was screaming for Krystal. I never even thought of Wolf for SSBB, but I'm kinda glad he got in rather than Krystal (Although Smash Bros needs more female characters, I just never liked her much) or....Toad (Up+B Fire Frog! D: )

It's also a little weird that another Starfox character joins the mix, but Capitan Falcon is still alone...(Leon~!)

You know what is really amusing? I had this fan comic/fanfic idea that I just havent gotten around to putting to paper. It involved Red (That's what I call the Pokemon Trainer since...it's his name), Fox, and Lucario. And now they are all in Brawl! Freaking awesome!!!

...Of course, Bill Gray and Green (Female Pokemon Trainer) were involved as well, but Gray!Fox will work as Bill and Green can be...Zelda or something...

But still, im freaking excited. Hope Red is availible from the get-go, since he is on the cover.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Johnzaloog;26551 said:
But Toad is in brawl already, peach's regular special attack (regular special? oxymoron?)

You know what? I totally meant 'Slippy'. Thanks for pointing that out ^^;

hwarangoo

Journalists
Marth
is back.
he is so awesome. But there is something that really bothrs me: the smash dojo has all these tips about the smashes and I didnt knew them. I mean the counter attack I thought it was useless. And using the tip of the sword for fire emblem characters

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
The counter attack isn't useless, but I always found it really hard to use. Maybe it's because Roy's is a little different, but I found it barely useable in fast-paced battles (Plus Roy can be painfully slow...). Actually, i heard that Roy's sword actually worked better when you hit with the senter of the sword, so maybe they are different? I wonder about Ike, the tip of his sword looks pretty powerfull.

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Hagaren Gao;26974 said:
The counter attack isn't useless, but I always found it really hard to use. Maybe it's because Roy's is a little different, but I found it barely useable in fast-paced battles (Plus Roy can be painfully slow...). Actually, i heard that Roy's sword actually worked better when you hit with the senter of the sword, so maybe they are different? I wonder about Ike, the tip of his sword looks pretty powerfull.

If you know how to play Roy right, counter can be very very efficient XD My friends hate my counter so much. ....but...I guess it could be because Im a lefty...and most of the combos are used on the control stick...

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Hagaren Gao;26540 said:
I've been hearing rumors thta he can walk on the bottom of the stage for a while 0_0

That would be awesome. o_o

Yeah, kind of an odd choice, espeically when half of the fanbase was screaming for Krystal. I never even thought of Wolf for SSBB, but I'm kinda glad he got in rather than Krystal (Although Smash Bros needs more female characters, I just never liked her much) or....Toad (Up+B Fire Frog! D: )

You think Lucario is bait? Imagine the furry rape if Krystal had been in this game. You don't wanna know what they already do to her. Though I agree, there need to be more girls.

...and I kinda wouldn't mind having Slippy set on fire....

It's also a little weird that another Starfox character joins the mix, but Capitan Falcon is still alone...(Leon~!)

I think one over-dramatic flexing posing muscle-man leaping around in tight tight spandex is enough. >.>;

You know what is really amusing? I had this fan comic/fanfic idea that I just havent gotten around to putting to paper. It involved Red (That's what I call the Pokemon Trainer since...it's his name), Fox, and Lucario. And now they are all in Brawl! Freaking awesome!!!

Yes...SSB is the ultimate canon crossover!

But still, im freaking excited. Hope Red is availible from the get-go, since he is on the cover.

Me too, because I wanna be Charizard.

Oi, did you ever find your Pokemon Diamond game?

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Gaomon;27383 said:
You think Lucario is bait? Imagine the furry rape if Krystal had been in this game. You don't wanna know what they already do to her. Though I agree, there need to be more girls.

Oooooh, I TOTALLY didn't think of that. Suddenly I'm really, really glad...Of course, ZS Samus is kinda being hir hard as well >_>

'Course, who else could they add that's a female?

...and I kinda wouldn't mind having Slippy set on fire....
Have him playabble so you can beat him up, maybe...

I think one over-dramatic flexing posing muscle-man leaping around in tight tight spandex is enough. >.>;

Ok, I can't really argue with you there, but Leon would still be cool, even though he has NO chance of getting in. :/

I only like him because he is a wolf, im sure.

Me too, because I wanna be Charizard.

Oi, did you ever find your Pokemon Diamond game?

Amen to that. Altough I wish the other two had been Wartortle and Bulbasaur, since I really like those two better. All well.

And no, but I havent had the chance to really look yet. Been sick and busy the past couple of weeks. I still have hope though!