Looking for Ristorante Paradiso raws

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Looking for Ristorante Paradiso raws

Hey there~!

Weird request, but I'm looking for manga scans of Ristorante Paradiso. The anime is coming out this spring, and I just took a look at the summaries/images... and it looks amazing.

Although I doubt we'll have a chance to sub it here at DATS, I'd still like to get manga raws. D:

Does anyone reading our silly homepage know where to get them?

(Or for that matter, be interested in translating it this spring? It looks goooood)

Volume 1 on YesAsia, and the anime site.

Thanks!!!!!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
DATS also scanlate manga, we did Digimon V-Tamer, part of Digimon NEXT, Pokemon Ranger & Battonage.

I've worked on most of it :p

Currently Bartender on the go as well (check the release area).

suiton

Banned
I see.

If you guys can't find a RAW, why not do this?

1. vote to see if people would be interested in you guys scanlating.
2. if significant amount of people are interested, set up a donation drive for you guys to purchase the volume
3. work on scanlating the entire volume
4. release it
5. happy leechers & staff

=D

* FYI, this series...I took a quick peek of it at MangaUpdates and it apparently is a 1 Volume long manga.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
We don't have staff for scanlating it. I just want it for myself. =_=

suiton

Banned
Koroku;87846 said:
We don't have staff for scanlating it. I just want it for myself. =_=

:)

Then I guess you can keep that kind of personal stuff on the side? I mean if it's not relevant to DATS specifically, then I think that you should keep it to yourself.

However, I'll keep my eyes open for a RAW of it. ;)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Staff can post personal requests on the website if they want~ always have been allowed to~

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
As a side note, and not relevant to the manga, but the anime looks hot. I want to help sub it.

Cooking shows ftw. (or those close to it)

I guess you're a moderately lucky person, for I happened to read the news page by accident :).
I uploaded the raw here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zxvm4jxodny
Am I correct in that you're only needing it for personal use, as in reading? I don't think it'd be suitable for scanlations at all, but if it's just for reading, then it's perfect. At least, I had no problems doing so. Now I'm hoping you'll sub the anime though XD.

suiton

Banned
principedellacollina;87889 said:
I guess you're a moderately lucky person, for I happened to read the news page by accident :).
I uploaded the raw here: http://www.mediafire.com/?zxvm4jxodny
Am I correct in that you're only needing it for personal use, as in reading? I don't think it'd be suitable for scanlations at all, but if it's just for reading, then it's perfect. At least, I had no problems doing so. Now I'm hoping you'll sub the anime though XD.

Koroku...Seems like it's your lucky day.

:) :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
principedellacollina: Wow, thanks!

I wanted to get scans of it because I want to check it out before buying. (And/or give translators a chance to look at it) I guess there are people on staff that would be interested in working on it, so maybe. xP

Edit: Those scans would be just fine for scanlations *_*

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Quite a number of people have worked with the V-Jump scans, if people can deal with them then they can pretty much deal with anything :p