looking for an anime

lordjorge

looking for an anime

back a few years ago when Pokemon first started if my memory serves me right i remember of an anime that was a girl with short i think red hair she was a witch or sorceress and she had this long-yellow-haired guy as a follower and they traveled i don't remember doing what.

And there was another one it was about an guy he was an astronaut i think and he met 3 girls that were kinda aliens because i think they didn't knew much of society ,who liked him and they followed him every, where can someone please help find these anime and know their names at the least

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
The first is called Slayers, and the red haired witch is Lina Inverse. There are a couple of seasons which tell her adventures with the blond guy, Gourry, and a number of movies where she's accompanied by Naga the Serpent.

As for where you can find it, just look around for a torrent. Here's one for all of them, for example.

The astronaut thing, no idea.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
The second one sounds familiar.. but the name escapes me --;

Slayers is awesome.. but too bloody long for my tastes x.x;

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
The second one you described sounds a lot like Tenchi Muyo, minus the astronaut. That was a good anime, you should check it out if you like sci-fi/harem stories.

Look for Slayers box sets on ebay. I got the whole first season for just $30.