List of Humanoid Digimon

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
List of Humanoid Digimon

Working on an art project, and I wanted to use Digimon that haven't been seen on the show or in a movie, and those are my primary sources when it comes to all my knowledge of Digimon. So I wanted to compile a base of Digimon with human-like faces and do one big Google Image Search.

AncientIrismon/AncientKazemon
AncientMermaimon
Angemon
Angewomon
Arachnemon/Arukenimon (Human Form)
Beowulfmon
Betsumon
BioLotusmon
ClavisAngemon
D'arcmon
Devimon
Fairymon/Kazemon
HolyAngemon/MagnaAngemon
IceDevimon
JetSilphymon
Kuzuhamon
LadyDevimon
Lilithmon
Lillymon
LordHolyAngemon
Lotusmon
Lucemon
Lucemon Falldown Mode/Chaos Mode
Mermaimon
Minervamon
Ophanimon
Piddomon
Piemon/Piedmon
Ranamon
Ravemon
Ravemon Burst Mode
Rinkmon
Rosemon
Rosemon Burst Mode
Rhythm
Sakuyamon
Shutumon/Zephyrmon
Silphymon
SlashAngemon
Valkyrimon
Vamdemon/Myotismon
Wisemon
Wolfmon/Lobomon

Got any others for me?

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Johnzaloog;22559 said:
Flamedramon? If beelzemon is one, then he should be one too.

Yeah, and shouldnt there be a lot more of the Royal Knights up there too? All i see is RhodoKnightmon?

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Well, Wizarmon (me) and my twin bro (Sorcerymon) should be on that list too. My great enemy, FlaWizarmon too.

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
SlashAngemon, Kabukimon, Matadormon, Barbamon.

Dinohumon might be pushing it a little, he looks mostly human except for the green skin and lizard-ish face.

There's also Dianamon and Apollomon, who look like they're wearing masks over human faces or armor over human limbs.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Then there is also regular Lotusmon, LadyDevimon, Witchmon, Bastemon.

It also depends on what you call humanoid.

For example all the (Insert something) Man Digimon could be called Humanoid to an extent. that wuld include Digimon like Renamon, WarGreymon etc.

Then, do you consider Digimon like WereGarurumon, Taomon and MachGaogamon as humanoid ?
Or Sleipmon, Kentarumon and KnightChessmon ?

PrimoPiccolo

MugenSeiRyuu said:
It also depends on what you call humanoid.

For example all the (Insert something) Man Digimon could be called Humanoid to an extent. that wuld include Digimon like Renamon, WarGreymon etc.

Then, do you consider Digimon like WereGarurumon, Taomon and MachGaogamon as humanoid ?
Or Sleipmon, Kentarumon and KnightChessmon ?
Well, my goal was anything that the average person could confuse as a human being, rather than animals on their hind legs or centaurs. But you're right, it is all up to interpretation.

So, for the sake of argument, I'll limit this list to any Digimon with a human face, or partly resembling one.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
That would limit Archnemon to her Human Form.

Wolfmon and Agnimon would fall into that category your prefer. Althpught she is not a Digimon, but Yggdrasil, Norun would fall into that Category aswell. Looks like a normal human Girl.

Nefertimon could count if she manages to stand on her Hindlegs. She has a humanoid head and the chest of a woman. Just how a Sphinx is sometimes described.

Mermaimon is humanoid but has that Fin. Guess she can hide it.

AncientIrisimon is humanoid ( Doesn´t look like she has an actual Bird head ), Silphymon and Valkyriemon as well. Betsumon is humanoid. You know, that guy in the Tailmon custome.

IceDevimon !

FlameStream

One that comes into mind is Sylphymon. He has a human-like face, but for the rest, eh.
It's yours to add to the list or not. XP

PrimoPiccolo

MugenSeiRyuu said:
IceDevimon !
Of course, how could I forget him?

I guess Betsumon's human in there, so I'll put him up. What's that brown Tailmon I keep getting when I search for Betsumon?

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Mikemon it it´s name. Colorwise one would think it´s female. ( there was something about that colorsheme that only is on Female Calico Cats or something ), but all it´s possible Evolutions point towards a male Tailmon. ( Despite popular belief Mikemon can´t evolve to Bastemon, who is called Persiamon by Bandai America)

celestial_sacred

You mean Mikemon?
Didn't notice Mugen's reply.. Will edit if I see any other humanoid looking Digimon.. ~_~"

EDIT:
Wisemon, Rinkmon, ClavisAngemon, Beowulfmon?
There's Sakuyamon (Miko) too - Sakuyamon in traditional Japanese costume..yukata? (not sure)
Is Justimon counted? Well, no human face but 95% looks like a human body.

Is it alright if you arranged the names in alphabetical order for easier viewing?? ^^

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Sakuyamon in her Miko Outfit is only referred to as Sakuyamon. Ofcourse some crappy site , The Digital Empire/Fantasy called it Miko Mode. Despite being dead, that site continues to make trouble. It´s like it´s SkullGreymon !

PrimoPiccolo

celestial_sacred said:
Wisemon, Rinkmon, ClavisAngemon, Beowulfmon?

Is Justimon counted? Well, no human face but 95% looks like a human body.
Ah, good ones! I've actually seen Rinkmon plenty of times, but never close enough to notice the face under there.

Justimon I'm going to assume is a cyborg, given the family he comes from.

LunamonZero

Lunamon Tamer
Hmm i just realized you dont have Wolfmons rookie for Strabimon on the list (Though he has a human form and a wolf face, but i figure he works since from what i've read it says he's a Demon Man digimon) also there is Agnimons rookie Flamon

PrimoPiccolo

Yeah, just so people don't get confused I'm limiting the list to Digimon with human-like faces, regardless of the family they belong to.