File Size: 61.03MB

So that means #200 is...
[DATS] Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - 16 [XviD][66D288C4].avi
File Size: 61.72MB

Yay! We've passed 200 :D

201:
[DATS] Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - 17 [XviD][25132E36].avi
File Size: 60.24MB

They're on the bots in the channel, and ddl is over at georockman.net as normal.

Awesome, eh?

Edit: Oh, forgot about 202:
[DATS] Ryuusei no Rockman Tribe - 18 [XviD][783B2A24].avi
File Size: 58.44MB

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
That counting is from previous DATS forum too? Anyway, that's very nice number. Good Job, Koroku and other release team :).

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Congrats, team. To think, the entire Ryuusei no Rockman series subtitled within days of its completion. Savers is going to have company in the "right on time" department.

It's official. DATS.US is the greatest subbing team in history.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
PrimoPiccolo;39388 said:
Congrats, team. To think, the entire Ryuusei no Rockman series subtitled within days of its completion.
You mean "day" - there is 13 hours until 21 airs. We're cutting it damn close, seeing as 19/20 aren't encoded and the encoder is sound asleep XD
PrimoPiccolo;39388 said:
Savers is going to have company in the "right on time" department.
:) It's all thanks to onkei, who always manages to pull it off somehow. I think she goes "Oh! Series is ending! No sleep for a week!" and pulls miracles.

God is she awesome.
PrimoPiccolo;39388 said:
It's official. DATS.US is the greatest subbing team in history.
:3

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Scipio;39389 said:
You mean "day" - there is 13 hours until 21 airs. We're cutting it damn close, seeing as 19/20 aren't encoded and the encoder is sound asleep XD
I think Primo was talking about the original Ryuusei (save the world from andromeda) not Tribe. :p

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
pawitp said:
I think Primo was talking about the original Ryuusei (save the world from andromeda) not Tribe. :p
No, it was Tribe. I honestly don't remember when you guys pumped out RnR 55 ^^;

pawitp

Tech Admin
Staff member
Well, I'd figure it's still days unless onkei happens to pump out the TL super-fast, Greg time it super-fast and the HQ gets out super-fast. The possibility of all of that is... slim