Lights out?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Lights out?

Apparently for one hour, there should be a "lights out" in the San Francisco and Los Angeles areas in the venture for saving energy. Anyone participating?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
It's happening from 8p.m to 9 p.m. Apparently London and Sydney have done it already. In March of 2008 they're trying for a nation-wide voluntary lights out.

I don't think it's stupid at all.

amigobro2

Yeah, this is actually the "smartest" thing humans have come up with!!! (for once) If this does work, do you know what could happen?! This could possibly show exactly how important it is to conserve power! This is one step to the future!!! Plus it'll save a few on your electric bill!!!!! $$$

I'm all for it!!!!! And since I'm now living in LA, I'll be DEFINITELY participating!!!!! :D

I hope everyone else (even if they don't live in SF or LA) participate, this REALLY helps our planet with one of it's biggest problems we currently have, and that's power/energy conservation, and if you want your decedents to have a good, smooth, easier life (moreso than yours now), then I suggest you do as much as you can to make the world better for them!!! :cool: