Liek, what's going on?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Liek, what's going on?

Betcha wondering.

Inazuma Eleven
Believe it or not, this project is still alive. We've been waiting... well over a month for TLC2, but I'm about ready to just push them out without the TLC2. >_>!

Episode 5v2 script is practically ready (we so failed on v1), ep6 and 7 are in QC... I'm ready to do the upscript on those. (So much...)

Eile says that she is about 1/4 done with 8, having come back to us in the new year. So we should hopefully see a few releases for Inazuma Eleven this week. ^_^ If onkei shows up though, they may be a bit more delayed...

Kuroshitsuji
Yeah, believe it or not, this project is also still alive. O__o Yeah, srsly. The translator seems to have ducked out on us, so good ole Moogles has found someone new to take over. Episodes 4 and 5 are practically ready (4 just needs muxing, 5 is ready for muxing, but I want Scar to QC... ;o;~!) and so we're hoping that the new translator tackles 6+ really fast. ^_^ Wish us luck~

But yeah, 4 should be out tomorrow, and 5 too maybe. Or perhaps Friday. We'll see. ^_^

Today in Class 5-2
Chaz was finishing up his degree, and now needs to finish up episode 3. The episode is about half translated (and all that is translated is timed) so now we just have to wait for that last half, then the ep can be put out. 4-13 should hopefully follow promptly, now that he doesn't have insane school to hold him back.

Ending 2 starts with episode 4, and that has been ktimed. I'll probably work on the karaoke over the weekend (or sooner!) so that we can hopefully get 3-6 encoded up soon. (Reminds me, I need to send martino the karaoke files for 3)

I don't know when we'll see our next release in this category, but it'll hopefully be soon =D!

Fireball
Oh wow, another dead project?! Nah, Alt was just busy with life. He's done episode 9, and it's sitting in QC. His work is amazing... and now that he doesn't have Pipopa to work on (;o;~!) we might be seeing more frequent episodes of Fireball... only got 9-13 left, after all.

Alt might pick up another project after he's done with Fireball. I asked him about doing some of our recently dropped-due-to-lack-of-staff projects, but he didn't reply... guess he's not interested. ;p So we may have a new project, with his awesome translations on it. In the future.

BUT YEAH. Look for Fireball 9 tomorrow or Friday. Depends on when Perry shows up. xD Might've gone out tonight, but he logged off... so no encodes~

Akiba-chan
Yes. YES. YES! We shall finish this soon. The last two episodes are currently in QC, so they will go out pretty quick. ^_^ It was a cute and fun series... I may go back and fix a couple of the early scripts (bad name spellings, for one...) but I might not. I don't think there would be much interest if I did.

Zoids
13... is ready to leave QC, I guess. 14 is... ready to go into QC. 15... I guess they're working on it over at Z-A. I dunno what's all going on here. Liger and myself are once again talking (after like 2 months of refusing to speak to each other) so we should hopefully see this project move again.

Baccano!
My scanner's borked. So I can't scan. D:

Bartender
12 is in QC2, Cael is sloooooooooowly working on 13, and 14 is ready for QC...
Cael Edit: I have to download Photoshop so i can "sloooooooooowly" work on 13.

Hatenkou Yuugi
I think cman is tired of waiting. lawl. He's had the WRs done for rest of the series for months. ~_~ But yeah, episode 6 is currently at TLC. Which was supposed to be done a week and a half ago... but yeah, it's a slow project anyways. ^_^ Cloud says he'll work on 7 soon...

MapleStory
8 has been translated! So look for that in about a week ^_^ Digi's gonna edit it tomorrow, then I think we'll have taxan or classy time... hmm.

9-25 are still in limbo... nez doesn't know when he'll be able to do the next ep... so we're actively searching for another translator to help out. Interested? Then let us know ;D

Penguin no Mondai
Oddly enough, I've had the script for 16 for... well, over a month. Just haven't done anything with it. <_>

Deltora Quest & Juushin Enbu
Pazuzu's always busy...

So there you have it!

Pazuzu's always busy...

Hatenkou Yuugi
I think cman is tired of waiting. lawl. He's had the WRs done for rest of the series for months. ~_~ But yeah, episode 6 is currently at TLC. Which was supposed to be done a week and a half ago... but yeah, it's a slow project anyways. ^_^ Cloud says he'll work on 7 soon...

D'OH

Rendan

Missed <3
Makoto;84420 said:
Penguin no Mondai
Oddly enough, I've had the script for 16 for... well, over a month. Just haven't done anything with it. <_>

I can edit it whenever. ~;)

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Makoto;84420 said:
Pazuzu's always busy...

He seems to be really always busy. Oh well, I'll just wait, as I have been.

celestial_sacred

I'll go crazy in Pazuzu's shoes... Translating at work, translating at home. D:

It has been rather quiet here for quite some time. xD