Large Signatures

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Well let it never be said that i haven't been busted for a rule break XD ironic since i made the topic.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Greg, can I take that image and use it as a sig, and a message under it saying "If your sig's bigger than this, you'll" (need to think of threat)?

Please. (Maybe something like "be attacked by an army of vandemon")

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Cool, how's this? (not meaning to spam, I'm checking it's okay with you, and kinda showing it off~)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
*laughs*

i was kidding but you sure as heck just cheered me up :)

*urk seems animelist isn't working*

Trivial

Lucky enough that i never care about the size of my sig
I only put random things there, but not big

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Buuu <CRY> At DATS i had my smallest small signature among other boards and even it has been deleted <CRY>

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Boy 412;65626 said:
Of the last 500 visitors to dats.us, 3% used 800x600.

There are 20% that didn't report a resolution, and so it can be assumed that some of those are 800x600.

So that's like ~5% of our visitors that use a small resolution, and we try not to toss them out.

^_~

Not to mention I hate huge signatures, period. I think my own is too big. D:
I know it's a little late to reply to this, but...

If they use a resolution as small as that, it's probably from somewhere like a school, where they're really whiny about resolution (I got detention once because I changed the resolution to something that wasn't so big it hurt my eyes... :confused:). If that is the case, they don't really have any right to complain, since it'd probably be against their school policy to be here anyways.

For the few that that DOESN'T apply to, you're freaking blind to need a resolution that looks that huge!

However, about the large siggy thing, I am in agreement. So long as it's within reason, I'm cool with it. Though, I think that siggies should be fine if they're a little bit wider... Not too much, about as wide as mine was before I got the size fixed should be fine, I think. However, I'm finnicky about the HIGHT of individual images. Sure, if you use two images that fill up that box, I'm fine, but one image that high is too much, as far as I'm concerned...

Meh, I guess everyone has their preferred size, though. ^-^

Magna

Can I please be spared oh unmerciful Vande?
My signature is 6 pixels over in height, and I'm too lazy to change it DX
But I will change it when I get to making a new avatar/signature set(hopefully soon).

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Magna;65927 said:
Can I please be spared oh unmerciful Vande?
My signature is 6 pixels over in height, and I'm too lazy to change it DX
But I will change it when I get to making a new avatar/signature set(hopefully soon).
You know, an easy thing to do is to shave three pixels off either end... there won't really be any noticeable difference...