Large Signatures

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Large Signatures

I've edited two this morning so i will proceed to remind you about the signature rule i don't want to have to scroll down half a page of signatures to just read posts.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Meine signature is huge ? :/ I had MAMMOTH Virus once (almost daily removing my signature). I even fought with it:

NemomonMAMMOTHsenemy.png

NemomonHUGEthingsfan.png

but my current signature isn't big <_<.

celestial_sacred

Oh I think I know why it looks huge! I set my desktop to 800x600 resolution so this has shifted your third image to the next line and made your sig look long. :3

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
3 pics - all within the forum rules size so yea they're fine (unless anyone has a complaint)

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Honestly, I feel that so long as they're viewable in the standard 1024x768 and are decent in that size they should be fine. Nobody really uses 800x600 anymore, they don't really make monitors that low res anymore. I mean, to me any resolution smaller than 1600x1200 seems HUGE nowadays...

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Of the last 500 visitors to dats.us, 3% used 800x600.

There are 20% that didn't report a resolution, and so it can be assumed that some of those are 800x600.

So that's like ~5% of our visitors that use a small resolution, and we try not to toss them out.

^_~

Not to mention I hate huge signatures, period. I think my own is too big. D:

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Vande;65453 said:
3 pics - all within the forum rules size so yea they're fine (unless anyone has a complaint)

I believe it's supposed to be 500x250 total though and the signature is 768x232 total. Good on height, too big on width though.

I mean, if it's just the rule for each picture, then my mistake, but I don't see why people would be allowed a 1,500 width and 700 height signature then.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Can you copy/paste your signature into this box?

If not, it's too big.

d28ceec972177759091b598d93ee1b251336698636.png

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
awesome :) huge ass signatures will start to be purged if and when i find them

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Boy 412;65667 said:
(You might want to check your own...)

Mine is showing as fine in my view both are top of each other (that sounds wrong) and in the 250h limit

Emi-hime

Vande;65672 said:
Mine is showing as fine in my view both are top of each other (that sounds wrong) and in the 250h limit

For me, they're side by side which is currently too big. I just fixed it so now one is under the other and it fits in the limit :3

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
heh - must be due to screen resolution. (all screen resolutions should be the bloody same)

Emi-hime

Vande;65677 said:
heh - must be due to screen resolution. (all screen resolutions should be the bloody same)

XD Yeah, probably. (I completely agree.)