Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 15 - The Wind's Lullaby

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 15 - The Wind's Lullaby

Soo... let's discuss. :)

A good point was brought up by Tsuneko. What is the whole Ghost thing? :confused:

Could Greta's mom be a ghost? ._.;​

TsuNeko

Heh, Akaku is scary!
But well, I don't know whether is Greta's mom is really a ghost or >.> But maybe Yuri is just having a fright.. He's a wimp after all :D

Akaku

コード・ブルー
He's not a wimp! XD

Well, the title has to be involved somehow also? :-O And seeing as how Greta looks like she's having a nightmare, that is probably linked with the Lullaby. :-p

TsuNeko

Akaku;62282 said:
He's not a wimp! XD

Well, the title has to be involved somehow also? :-O And seeing as how Greta looks like she's having a nightmare, that is probably linked with the Lullaby. :-p

I wonder what's with the light emitting from Greta abdomen/stomach ><

I don't know about the wimp issue, just that Wolfram love calling Yuri that and i'll go with that xD

This just came to my mind :eek: What if that light that was emitting is related to Greta mother appearance? and maybe because of that, Greta is having a nightmare.. Hmmm >< MEOW!

Akaku

コード・ブルー
I don't know actually.

But a Lullaby should wake her up! Or for all we now it could be Yuri using Magic. =D

TsuNeko

Akaku;62284 said:
I don't know actually.

But a Lullaby should wake her up! Or for all we now it could be Yuri using Magic. =D

Shouldn't Lullaby be used to make someone have a easier sleep? =.=ll I wonder what can Yuri do, too much potential =O​

howies girl

Greta's mom should still be alive, since we saw her in the first season, i think. Greta could be having nightmares related to her uncle.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
This is why I need to rewatch the seasons, I don't remember much. ^^;

Her uncle?

TsuNeko

A long time has pass since the 1st season.. who knows? Her uncle maybe is the one that told Greta to assassinate Yuri ?

Akaku

コード・ブルー
XDDD

Only you would think of that. XP

Well, since Yuri and Wolfram are doing a swell job, I don't think she'll say anything. :-O

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
I'm curious though, would Greta's mom be coming back to take her daughter? I mean she was still alive the last time she met Yuuri so she should have the right to take Greta away from Yuuri if she wanted to. If it comes to that, I feel that Greta would stay with Yuuri but she would probably want to know her real mother too.

msbetti

Could you help me?

Hello, you're probably gonna be really angry, cause I know that I shouldn't ask something like this on a forum, but has episode 15 of Kyou Kara Maou 3rd season aired in Japan at all? Or do we still have to wait for it? I'm really sorry that I disturbed you, but I'm a foreigner and have no clue about anything... I don't even know how many episodes have been published so far from the 3rd season, I've watched them until episode 14 and I think there haven't been any more so far... I'm not mistaken, am I? Once again, sorry for this...

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Episode 15 hasn't aired yet, but will very soon.
They had a three week break from KKM (it was said at the end of episode 14, I believe), so just wait for a bit longer~

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
They aren't broadcasting later this week, so it's a four week break, really. The next episode will be on air August 7th.

Yaoilovertash

Delete Account
I thought the 15th episode was supposed to premiere on July 31st according to anime news network. Was it postponed or something? Is KKM not popular in Japan that it has to take month long break to air?

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
Yaoilovertash;64020 said:
I thought the 15th episode was supposed to premiere on July 31st according to anime news network. Was it postponed or something? Is KKM not popular in Japan that it has to take month long break to air?

According to NHK's TV guide, there's going to be a Lupin the Third special that airs from 8:30 AM to 1 PM on July 31st. KKM is usually broadcasted from 11 AM to 11:30 AM.
All I can guess is that the studio needed to buy time because they're not finished with some episodes as they'd previously planned. Animating takes a really long time, so episodes are usually finished several months or weeks before they're broadcasted... Something could have happened where they needed to stall. Don't take my word for it, though.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Huh, 4 week break? Don't think I've seen a break that long before. Why did they decide to do that?