Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 11 - Anissina is the Bride?!

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - Episode 11 - Anissina is the Bride?!

Kyo%20Kara%20Maoh%20-%20Season%2003%20-%20Episode%2011.png

Wow at the title.

Could she possibly be getting married to Gwendal.

If she does It'll be funny but I'd feel bad for Gwendal~​

howies girl

actually from what I've heard about the novels, they tried arranging a marriage between those two and it failed. I heard that the incident totally killed that pairing for fans reading the novels.

since i'm a yaoi fangirl, i hope they don't ruin Gwendal's character by marrying off to a woman.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
I actually haven't read the novel. Thanks for the info. Gwendal and they have been going way back, somehow I always thought they had a spark of some kind though. D=

howies girl

Anissina so isn't the marrying type, she has no compassion for men since men are always used as her experiment subjects. Besides a man woul probably get in the wayof her "expanding women's power" movement.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
She sure likes to test her experiments on Gwendal though. XD

I see it a little clearer now. Thanks X3

howies girl

Mizuiro;58255 said:
She sure likes to test her experiments on Gwendal though. XD

I see it a little clearer now. Thanks X3

Gwendal and Gunter and any man she thinks has enough power. she's never asked Cheri or Gisela (sp?) to contribute to her experiments.

But I hope this episode comesfrom the novels, it's nice to actually get portions of the novels when they can work them into the anime storyline. Though if I ever learn enough kanji and Japanese grammar to get through the novels, i'll be utterly confused, since there is a massive slit between the two storylines.

Anyway, I want ep 11 to hurry up and air, I missed Gwendal in the last episode. It's about time we got an episode focusing on him.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Yes, I agree.

You know, I was really glad episode 10 had background info on Conrad and Günter. Now I'm guessing they'll be moving on giving Gwendal some attention! <3

howies girl

Mizuiro;58259 said:
Yes, I agree.

You know, I was really glad episode 10 had background info on Conrad and Günter. Now I'm guessing they'll be moving on giving Gwendal some attention! <3

well the first season had a good few Gwendal eps starting around 11. They seem to be following the same type of pattern, a few plot connected eps followed by one or two random story eps. Hopefully it won't get as depressing as eps 71-78.

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
According to a summary I read (does this count as spoilers? Well, just in case... :x),
Anissina barges into Gwendal's office, angry that her brother Densham is pushing her into an arranged marriage. Since she puts her entire life and soul into her inventions and her feminist movement, she feels utterly humiliated that her brother would make her depend on a male. So she comes up with a plan to get back at her brother and makes Gwendal help her. Dascascos unfortunately ends up being dragged in as well.

The poor males.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
XDD

So that's what happened. I find it funny how she can always depend on Gwendal for anything. He's like her left/right arm. X3

Can't wait for it to air~

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
As with all episodes with Anissina and Gwendal interaction, it was hilarious. :]

(spoiler on who Densham picked as Anissina's significant other -->)
Lord von Rochefort

D-Densham is so cute. AND SO BRAINLESS.

SelbelMD

Mizuiro;58162 said:
Kyo%20Kara%20Maoh%20-%20Season%2003%20-%20Episode%2011.png

Wow at the title.

Could she possibly be getting married to Gwendal.

If she does It'll be funny but I'd feel bad for Gwendal~​

That would be one hell of a "master and servant" relationship!

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Expect it soonish~

Anyhow, saw the episode already. It's actually pretty sweet.

I loved the tension between Gwendal and Anissina~ <3