Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season Episode 01 (XviD) (h264)

Wolfram

Kyo Kara Maoh!
Episode 01 (XviD) (h264)

[DATS] Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - 01 (79) [h264][BDE8044D].mkv
File Size: 110.5MB
Release Date: April 27, 2008
Trigger: !kkm01h
Torrent: Click Here

[DATS] Kyo Kara Maoh! 3rd Season - 01 (79) [XviD][11FDBEEC].avi
File Size: 175.61MB
Release Date: April 27, 2008
Trigger: !kkm01x
Torrent: Click Here

Credits
Translation: onkeikun
OP Karaoke: Koroku
ED Karaoke Timing: Scar, Effects: Koroku
Editing: Zelsius
Timing: Takatofan1986
Typesetting: Mizuiro
Encoding: Mizuiro
Special Thanks: Kage
Quality Check:
sheep.jpg
Kage, Mizuiro, Zelsius, onkeikun, Scar, Quatre Winner, celestial_sacred, digiboy123, and Matze149

Comments
Now that onkeikun is done with Ryuusei, her next series is none other than the 3rd Season of Kyo Kara Maoh! :D

Sorry for taking so long on the first episode, we had a bit of research to do. Such as names (Konrad vs Conrad) and the title (Kyou Kara Maou! vs Kyo Kara Maoh! vs Kyou Kara Maoh! vs Kyo Kara Maou!... you get the idea) and such.

Then of course there was the problem of getting the Deltora Quest stuff in line... but that's done. :)

Enjoy the ep, and hope you enjoy the series ^_^ We'll have 2-4 within the week probably!

Gotta throw out a bit of special thanks to Scar here, for ktiming the ending and doing a tiny bit of QC even though he didn't want to touch the series. :3

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'd like to comment that we've tried getting names through the "official" romanized versions in the Japanese magazines as well as doing some cross-referencing with the German language.

Aw *loves this series*

Rogue11

Kage;46018 said:
I'd like to comment that we've tried getting names through the "official" romanized versions in the Japanese magazines as well as doing some cross-referencing with the German language.

Aw *loves this series*

Thanks for picking the series up.
I was wondering about the name of the new servant girl Ewe. From the way it is pronounced in japanese it sounds very much like Germans would pronounce Evie (friendly form of Eva)

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
It sounds more like Eve, from a German point of view. But given that the other three maidens all have names based on Spanish, I figure that Ewe, too, would have her origins in that language, rather than German. Eve, Ehfe, Efe, and Ewe all lack a meaning in Spanish that'd fit the group perfectly, though.

I went with Ewe since almost every foreign name in KKM has a (silly) meaning, and so does "Ewe".

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Season 1 and 2 were licensed by ... Geneon. aka the one that went pretty much under. As far as I know, it hasn't been picked up by any other company.

You might be able to find it by torrent. It was subbed by AonE and then Ani-Kraze... or Ani-Kraze and then with AonE forgot who had it originally.

krs

Kage;46203 said:
You might be able to find it by torrent. It was subbed by AonE and then Ani-Kraze... or Ani-Kraze and then with AonE forgot who had it originally.
Season 1 was done by AnimeONE alone. Ani-Kraze joined in for season 2.
Torrents for both seasons are available @ GotWoot.