Juushin Enbu - Hero Tales - Finally Makes It Way Out

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
herotales.jpg

So remember back when Enbu aired in Japan? Yeah, no... I have no idea what year that was. Anyway, FUNi picked it up years afterwards -- last year, I guess, or maybe two years ago. They said it'd be out Fall 2010. Well yeah, that didn't happen. They streamed the whole series subbed more than a few month ago (almost a year, what!), but now most have been removed.

In anticipation for the DVD release, which comes out on April 5th, FUNimation has (re)uploaded the first four episodes, now in both subbed and dubbed formats to their website.

Watching the dub so far, I'm pretty surprised at how decent it sounds. I really liked the cast behind the Japanese Enbu, and with all the 'newer' voice actors onboard for FUNi's dub, I wasn't expecting much. So go check it out and/or buy the boxsets when they come out!

Speaking of which, the boxset should be sweet. Instead of those lousy thin, paper-like cases FUNi has used for the past 3-4 years, they've started to have 'limited editions' again -- meaning, we get the nice, hard art box to keep the DVDs in. And while you're at it, if you order the bundle of both parts (the whole series) from RightStuf, you'll get a nifty t-shirt which I also think looks pretty damn good for a cheapo extra -- something I would actually wear... if it came in a small :D