Juushin Enbu Episode 01 Discussion

Housei

<strong>Release Bot</strong><br />"Juushin Enbu -
Juushin Enbu Episode 01 Discussion

Use this thread to speculate about what'll happen in the episode... and after you've seen it, feel free to discuss!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Episode 01 Discussion

I have really high hopes for how awesome this anime will be. I'm also glad that it's not so confusing (which is nice to see in animes) because I don't have to hurt my poor brain over little things ;D
*is pretty pleased with the anime*
Is it just me, or does that big evil guy (Keirou) look a bit like King Bradley from Hagaren(aka FMA)? Apparently he also is a military leader and is evil(not that it's a bad thing, but I kinda think he looks like him).

Anyway, thoughts, opinions anyone...?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Ryuukou has been dubbed as the Roy lookalike with brown long hair~ XD

I can't wait to watch more. Seriously I want more~~

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
well since it's done by the same person who wrote FMA i'm looking FORWARD to get this when i can FMA was <3

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Ha i've got out of "normal" work tomorrow ^^ not enough staff going in to have the place open for Health and Safety Reasons so i should be able to get it tomorrow ^^

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
I... really don't know what's going on. All I get the gist of is that there will be and are a bunch of 'destined' people.

You'd think I'd know more, since I edited the show, eh? It looks promising, though!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I was one of the people who actually QC'd the ep. (And missed something ;-----;... thought it'd been noted and upscripted) ANYWAYS

I got hooked. Why? I watched it over and over again and I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. >_>;

DangerMouse

I'm very glad you guys picked this show up, the first episode was very enjoyable, I'm looking forwards to seeing where the series goes.

Keep up the great work :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
DangerMouse;14946 said:
I'm very glad you guys picked this show up, the first episode was very enjoyable, I'm looking forwards to seeing where the series goes.

Keep up the great work :)
Glad you enjoyed it ^___^

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Well, I had read the first chapter of the manga online, and to be honest, I thought it wasn't very good.

Now that I see the first ep of the anime, it's weird. The first ep and first chapter are almost NOTHING alike. I wonder if it will be like that the whole series or not.

The anime seems pretty enjoyable though...eventually i'll watch episode 2 as well. I haven't been dissapointed with any of DATS' series, before, so I shouldn't have to worry.

'What are you doing, Laila? What are you doing, Laila?!" amuses me.

RollEXE

Wow~! It seems quite interesting so far~

Since Juushin Enbu is drawn by Arakawa Hiromu-san, you get that "Edward smile" out of people. :D

YAY! I still gotta get around to downloading the second episode though, it seems really interesting.