Introducing the Portal!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Introducing the Portal!

For far too long, we have been plagued with an ugly main page.

Well... that page is no more!

Today, I present the Portal~ it's nothing more than a portal really, very little actual content is stored on it. It's mainly a way to direct people to where the good stuff is. <3

On it, you'll be able to see:
A) The latest releases. We're going to try and stay on top of this, and update them on the main page as often as possible. ^^ Forum is still your #1 stop
8) Latest DATS news. That's what this "DATS Portal" (previous "DATS Main") is for~
C) A generalized idea of project status.

And yeah, I know it's not gorgeous. (It pales horribly in comparison to our other site, but we simply can't get it to work) But hey, at least DATS has a current website that actually HAS STUFF ON IT.

<3~

Edit: Oh durr, it helps to link to the site? D:

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
yay, I'm on the staff page, that's made my morning (probably a bad day coming, but holiday starts after school today, yay)

RollEXE

Wow! I love the banner! It looks awesome especially with the DQ team up there. ^_^b

It's got a cool as look to it, I'd say it's fantastic!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Neat-o banner. Masaru and that muscly dude with the braid next to him (a Juushin Enbu character?) really attract the eye. And the layout's monochrome, which just spells badass.

I also love the image used to advertise the Tribe 13 sub. :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
PrimoPiccolo;36105 said:
Neat-o banner. Masaru and that muscly dude with the braid next to him (a Juushin Enbu character?) really attract the eye. And the layout's monochrome, which just spells badass.
From left to right:
Juushin Enbu crew
Masaru (background) from Digimon Savers
Subaru from Ryuusei no Rockman
Ryou from Digimon Tamers
(up top, between the D and A) Dakrai, from Pocket Monsters
(back down) Sakura from Tsubasa
Two people from Baccano! whose names I don't remember off the top of my head. (Issac and Miria - Scar)
Rahzel from Hatenkou Yuugi (oops, guess I gave away a project)
WarRock from Ryuusei
Then we have the Deltora Quest gang, and in the background there is Takao from G-Rev

happycow

this is awesome! the only thing that bothers me is the dark backround since I don't like black backround.too bad the other guests thought that the old page is (probably) never going to change.