Imagine a Digimon Crossover...

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Imagine a Digimon Crossover...

I had this wierd dream before...what if there is a crossover for all the cast of Digimon anime seasons, manga and games for the fanfiction?
Just imagine the unbelievable CHAOS!!!

Anyway, let me start off with the crossover antics in my mind...

- Ken meets his long-lost mentor, Ryo Akiyama!
- Takeru may have a grudge with Kouichi since he hates darkness
- Mimi (02), Mari (V-Tamer) and Izumi (04) may go shopping together
- Digimon Kaizer Ken and Neo Saiba have a match *goes and bets the money on Neo*
- Both Terriermon (belonging to Wallace and Jenrya) meet each other and say "Yo Brothers!" while both Lopmons (from Wallace and Shuichon) blink as they look at each other.
- Hikari (01) maight get confused with the two Taichis (01 and V-Tamer)
- The Gotsumons from Digimon Savers and Frontier may fight since they are zealots fighting for a cause.
- Sigma of V-Tamer may become friends with Koushiro since they are computer nerds.
- The Demon Lords may invite Beelzemon from Digimon Tamers to join in but he scoffs and turns it down (I think Beelzemon is more of a loner).
- The goggle boys (from all seasons and manga) may swap their goggles and may even make the non-goggle boys (Masaru) to see which one looks better.
- Takeru and Hikari may get confused and traumatised when they see V-Tamer Piedmon while Sigma try to calm them down.
- Gomamon makes friends with Marineangemon and says "I think I'll call you Mini-me!"
- Renamon has an odd attraction to Kudamon and steals him from Satsuma so that he can be Renamon's new living scarf (blame my silly mind)
- Both Patamon (from Adventure and Frontier) look at each other and say "Peace out, brothers!"
- The Savers chosen look at the digidestineds' evolved digimon and get a deja-vu
- Izumi gets confused with Joe's Gomamon and hugs him really tight (since she had encountered them before)
- The Leomons from Adventure, Tamers, X-Evolution and Savers (Banchouleomon does count in) create a mutiny about the unfairness in dying every Digimon series while Leo from V-Tamer shrugs it off as he is the lucky one.
- Tohma and Masuken (from D-Cyber) discuss about their genius minds and how proud they are with outsmarting their enemies.
-----------
Please share some ideas if you are interested!
(If you don't know those Digimon mangas or games, you can share some ideas from the Digimon anime seasons)

Kazemon15

AMV Freak
Mitchfoxbane55;6208 said:
- Takeru may have a grudge with Kouichi since he hates darkness

rofl. That's sad.

Hmm....somehow, I feel Masaru and Daisuke would be best friends since they charge first and think later...

Ken, Touma and Izzy/Koushirou would get along just fine, talking about weird genius related problems...