If you could...

G4bumon

<b>Timer</b>
If you could...

If you could be any Digimon, which one would you be and why?

Me I would be a Gaomon, because I love his morals and manners, the way he thinks and the blue and white fur with the red headband he always wears. Plus I think that his personality best matches mine.

gerjomarty

<b>Quality Check</b><br>Resident Gatomon Fanboy
I'd probably be Gatomon, mostly because she has such a good design, as well as being very gender-neutral, and is also discreet enough (could be mistaken for a weird breed of cat) to not be noticed all of the time. Also is powerful enough to be able to survive. And is also my favourite.

And of course, evolving to Angewomon (or anything else) would be *ahem* interesting, to say the least.

September

Digimon Emperess
I would be Lopmon. So pretty. And I love all of Lopmons evolutions. Yeah, I would be a gorgeous Cherubimon. <3

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
As always, Guilmon~ I'm the carefree guy, but if it gets serious, so do I!!! [/cliche]

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
I'd also be Tailmon for the same reasons gerjo said. Ignore my avatar, I'd rather have Gaomon as my partner than actually be him.

Magna

Gender-wise I'd be Sakuyamon(or Renamon), because she's just awesome, and I'd have a staff that I could poke people with >D
Though, if gender didn't matter then Wolfmon and all evos, except for Susanoomon if you count him as one, because I like to be anything related to dogs or cats that look awesome. I think you get the idea ^^

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
[lets BioDigivice slide into my hand from my wrist]

HYPER BIO EVOLUTION!!!

BIO-STINGMON!!!

I think it's clear who I'd be, eh?

wolfiemon

Royal Knight glomper
I'd be... Wolfiemon.

But if it had to be an existing digimon I'd want to be a Duftmon or a Renamon. And I know Duftmon is a guy but I reeeally don't care... xD

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
DORUmon just as ChikoritaKaizer would be a cool digimon. I loved him since X-Evolution.

I would like to be a part of Kouji's line if possible. >_>