If you could create.....

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
If you could create.....

If you could create your own Zelda game what would you call it and what would the basic plotline be?

senken-kun

suction cup to your head
The legend of Zelda: haunting past.

the plot line would be someone has pulled the master sword out from gannons head :)D) and reawakens him, he has to heal since he has been preserve exactly as he was before link seal him with Hyrule, of course a new hyrule would have been created by this time (this would take place 600 years after wind waker)

the style would be like twilight princess, but lighter.

the land would also be the same as it was in twilight princess. the current king and queen of hyrule would be exploring this new land, but there are also barbarians that have come to claim the land as well. meanwhile the ones that pulled out the master sword were just children, yes becuase only a child can pull the sword, and the technology would be now be about mid 1800's.

.................did I say that much?

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Oracle of Secrets!!! Link's Awakening DX and Oracle of Ages were the best Zelda game EVAR!! Not Zelda but Farore will burn Flame of Despair. Onox is gone, Veran as well but third general kidnap Oracle of Secrets and we must gather 8 Essence of Secrets. Also, this time our guide is a Tree who hate Link (Holodrum was neutral, Labrynna loves Link^^^^^). Also that Pirate again will miss his way to home...

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Nemomon;45382 said:
Oracle of Secrets!!! Link's Awakening DX and Oracle of Ages were the best Zelda game EVAR!! Not Zelda but Farore will burn Flame of Despair. Onox is gone, Veran as well but third general kidnap Oracle of Secrets and we must gather 8 Essence of Secrets. Also, this time our guide is a Tree who hate Link (Holodrum was neutral, Labrynna loves Link^^^^^). Also that Pirate again will miss his way to home...

Brilliant! I'd love to see that!

By the way, you'd be using the Book of Secrets, right? I wonder what it's powers would be...

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Role;57376 said:
Brilliant! I'd love to see that!

By the way, you'd be using the Book of Secrets, right? I wonder what it's powers would be...

You will gather all Secrets from other Games. Each of special item (BGSword or Bombchu) can destroy a part of Vilage and give You an access to it. Eventually number of Secrets You gather will define, which part of map may be uncovered.