Ideas For RP Thread

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
Ideas For RP Thread

Ok, so feel free to throw in plot ideas for what we can do for the RP.
Should it be based on a certain season's timeline? Or should we have our own continuity?

Personally, I think our own continuity would be best, that way we don't have to be 100% faithful to everything else, and don't wind up with any silly Ryo/Milleniumon timeline Superboy Prime punching continuity BS.

Thread is open to suggestion.

Pojo

First off, thanks for starting up this thread, I wasn't sure where it should be done.

I agree with not following a certain seasons time line, it gives us lots of space for growing and creativity.

One thing I am worried about is that lots of us get on at different times and for different periods of time, so how do we keep it from being like 2-3 people RP'ing a ton in a couple of hours, and then someone from a different timezone or something coming on and having their jaw drop at everything they missed. There must be a way to regulate that without making too strict guidelines.

_Z-mon_

I have to admit,I've been tempted to try out my Digimon USA storyline here. Of corse it would probably end up differnent since there will be so many different characters thrown in, but it could be neat. The main plot device is a military commander who wishes to merge the human world with the digiworld. In it there would be two primary sides, the digidestined and the dark digidestined. It was originaly designed for the Adventures/02 continuity but it has been reworked for Tammers and Savers, so it wouldn't be hard to make it it's own story.

September

Digimon Emperess
I like the idea of an original continuity, I have always been of that mindset. But Im game for anything really. I have a plethora of personal digimon fancharacters to implement. :D

Pojo

Okay, lets finally begin setting up a base story and characters and such in separate threads.