Ideal Digivice

Pojo

Ideal Digivice

What would your ideal digivice look like? Any special features it would have? Anything like that?

Darkmon

With no means of advertising here, I believe the ultimate Digivice was brought forth (maybe even created, as far as I can tell) by a fanfiction author pen-named Daneel Rush.

It's called the "Omni-vice", and contains thus:

An ability to scan Digicards.
A map of the Digital World, with an option to scan for Digimon in the nearby area.
An AI that can even be programmed to link with the owner's thoughts and react accordingly.

(Going along with this shameless advertising, I really recommand reading his fanfics. They're what I really like calling "Epic").

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Pretty much liked the Tamers Digivice. I liked the idea that if I scanned a Digi-Egg card, that my Digimon would evolve into an Armor of that Egg. >P

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Mine would be a lot like the digivice ic but with the ray for burst mode, the holographic map from frontier (from ep 13/14, not sure) and the digimon analyser thing from Tamers. The Digivice-Omega.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Actually, I really like the Tamers Digivice. Card Slash, I have the cards for. Well, they don't have a code to scan them with, but hey, they're cards. Then you got the Digimon Aniyiser that transmits all the Digimon Data into your mind (Seriously; the thing shows you the name and picture of a Digimon and somehow the kids start poutung out their types and atatcks and stuff >_> ), and a map. Ubless it comes with a MP3 player as well, I think that's all I need. 'Course, Spirit Evolution always seemed cool.

MirageDukemon

my ideal digivice would be similar to those watches they have in rockman star force. but they'd have a slot for the ic or burst digivice. it could also use your digimon and digisoul to give you pwrs. also it would have a symbol and the top representing your digimon. (Guilmon & his hazard symbol) :D

KingBurgermon

Yeah, mine would pretty much be an iC with the features of a D-Ark and iC Burst. It would be silver with a gold outline and button thingy.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I wouldn't mind a hybrid of the 02 and Tamers versions.. in silver and blue. And do the stuff it should from the shows.. not the little toys ;-;

digipinky75910

Darkmon;2818 said:
An AI that can even be programmed to link with the owner's thoughts and react accordingly.

Really? How's *that* work?

Well, a GPS and Cell Phone would be handy. I suppose it depends on the situation. Didn't Ryo have some sort of ability on it that allowed him to restrain CyberDramon?

Elecmon

Mine would be a merger of the iC Burst, the V-Tamer one, and the tamers' D-3. Card slash abilities, digimon storage, transmittable strategies, and digimon information.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Elecmon;4874 said:
Mine would be a merger of the iC Burst, the V-Tamer one, and the tamers' D-3. Card slash abilities, digimon storage, transmittable strategies, and digimon information.

Tamers' D-3? The D-3 was the Adventure 02 Digivice. The Tamers had the D-Arc (D-Power in the dub).

Elecmon

Hagaren Gao;4923 said:
Tamers' D-3? The D-3 was the Adventure 02 Digivice. The Tamers had the D-Arc (D-Power in the dub).

My bad. I never knew the names off the different digivices. The only one I knew was the iC.