iC/Burst

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
iC/Burst

Ok...so, what digimon have any of you had before on your Digivice iC/Burst?
What is your favorite digimon you've had on a v-pet digivice?

I've had mostly Gaomon's + Gaomon evos (one time I got a Demon by mistake).
Gaogamon rocked the most. Loved him.:D

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
I was very fond of the BanchouLeomon I raised on my 10X, mainly because he's my favorite Digimon on there and it took me so very long to get the Leo Cap. x_x I also liked the PlatinumNumemon that kept me company during my brother's graduation; I would have died of boredom were it not for him. XD

But my favorite Digimon I ever raised would have to be the first Airdramon I raised on the Ver. 1 V-Pet. It took me years to figure out how to raise one, and when he evolved I screamed so loudly everyone else in the house thought I must have encountered some manner of large hairy spider.

In a very close second comes the 80-something year old Megidramon on my PenProg who only died because the batteries gave out...T_T I miss him. I think he was 87 or so when the batteries got so low I could barely see him, and I tried to do a quick battery transplant to save his life...I wasn't quick enough. >.<;

Magna

On my iC, I had all of them up to adult form(because they die a lot) and Lilamon, MachGaogamon but I don't remember if I had RizeGreymon xD I managed to raise a MirageGaogaomon(who lived for around 13 days), which I had to look after during school and had to snuck it into class, so I was amazed when it evolved ;D
I'm pretty bad at raising stuff xDD

Parukeruru-san

Omega of Power
On my Digimon Savers Digivice iC <101 Orange> and Burst SHINE ORANGE my Child Digimon obviously was an Agumon who evolved to a Geo Greymon. I evolved it to a Rize Greymon and my Ultimate in this series submised to be a subspecies of Greymon was a Shine Greymon. I raised the special temporary form of one through Blast evolution also, a Shine Greymon Burst Mode and that would be my favorite in this release.

My favorite I've raised in the 15 pieces I hold, the same Digimon just different variations of it. In the Pendulum X 1.0/1.5 I managed to get a Master Tag with my War Greymon X (1.0) and GaiOumon (1.5) and evolved both to an Omegamon X. Likewise in the Digital Monster D-Cyber Version 1.0 and Special Limited Edition. In the Digimon Accel Justice Genome I raised a War Greymon X and filled the X Point Gauge to 20 and evolved to an Omegamon X and was able to Blast Evolve.

In the Digital Monster Mini Ver. 1.0 Gray I have, my War Greymon with Battles: 100+ evolved to an Omegamon that according to its Profile is a Virus Buster fused with the will where the virtue of people are strong and was born. Stronger than a normal Omegamon like Taichi's and Yamato's.

I guess like Musha Yuuji in the Digimon Chronicle I aspired to have a "Perfect Pendulum" or Win Ratio 100% in all these I hold and still do. That is something I'm proud of most of all.

Tsum

On my iC 20X, I managed to get a Sliepmon, but I suppose that was only because I fought like a maniac in the Arenas to get the random evolution inducing items. Disregarding that, I suppose I've gotten one of each of the 20X's Perfect evolutions, though they usually tend to pass before Ultimate.

My favorite line would probably go something from the standard baby, to Kamemon's Baby II, to Kudamon, Peckmon, Shawujinmon, Ravemon. A bit random, but still.....