I need to marathon something...

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
You must watch The Vision of Escaflowne. <_<; I don't care if you've seen it already. Watching again. D<

Futakoi is okay, but if you watch that you get to watch the super hilarious Futakoi Alternative (5 year olds with rocket launchers battling space octopi)! Any gundam series is worth it... Uhh... Oh, Gankutsuou is a must watch as well... And if you're feeling kind of girly, give Lemon Angel Project a try. It's a singing anime, but... It's catchy. <_<;

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Rein;2117 said:
You must watch The Vision of Escaflowne. <_<; I don't care if you've seen it already. Watching again. D<

Futakoi is okay, but if you watch that you get to watch the super hilarious Futakoi Alternative (5 year olds with rocket launchers battling space octopi)! Any gundam series is worth it... Uhh... Oh, Gankutsuou is a must watch as well... And if you're feeling kind of girly, give Lemon Angel Project a try. It's a singing anime, but... It's catchy. <_<;

YES YES YES Escaflowne!!... I have that on my external I believe too..

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
Scipio;2108 said:
He's talking shounen-ai which is "Boy Love"... [very] [light] gay material for the most part.

oh you mean gravitation xD

Rein;2117 said:

Man Escaflowne was so weird but so cool at the same time.
Anybody have the series by any chance :3
I've only watched the movie T_T

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
The Escaflowne movie was horrible and should never be watched. >_>; It's just a bad, condensed retelling of the series with new art and new character personalities. Seriously, making the main character basically suicidal was so stupid, and the lack of giant armors was really sad.

lizzy4750

If you like space animes, then you will like The Galaxy Railways. It's by the same guy that made Captain Harlock (Which was made by Leiji Matsumoto.).

I would suggest more animes but, most of them has already been suggested to you.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
digiboy123;4078 said:
Ahem, I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but...

You must watch History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi. You'll like it. I know you will. It's great.

If you want to check it out, tell me. I'll show you a place to direct download it.

You know, I was seriously looking at this the other day, thinking I should try it out... but the more I looked, the less I found out about it being any good o-o Bah, I dunno ;-;

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
blink.gif;4085 said:
but the more I looked, the less I found out about it being any good o-o Bah, I dunno ;-;

Psh, yeah right. It's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a while. It's really good.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
So... I finished Monster, moments ago... took me long enough.

But I'm up here again looking for more to watch!

I'm downloading Kino no Tabi at the moment to watch, but it's on 13 episodes plus a few movies so that will last me a week or two at the most.

Recently... I've been drawn heavily to seinen type anime, so I'd probably like something from that genre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Seinen

Can anyone recommend any shows from there? ;o

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
That's funny. I was just looking at that page the other day.

Bamboo Blade
Kamisama Kazoku
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Shion no Oh
Sumomomo Momomo
Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

Those should last you for a while, if you actually listen to me and watch them.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Big O was pretty damn good. It's short, but good.

And I know it's not on the list, but I found Samurai Deeper Kyo surprisingly delicious.