I just have a question about Digimon subs.

LucemonX

I just have a question about Digimon subs.

Edited post. Sorry, it's late and I fail at reading things stated clearly in front of me, I guess. Now I'll change my question.

Dats subs of Digimon Adventure, 02, and Tamers: will you keep providing DD links to them? I don't know if it's just me or my computer, but I have the worst luck with torrent releases, and Digimon is one of the anime series I've trying to collect all of subbed for years. Thanks in advance! A lot.

Also, Takayu Syaoran recommended I come here to ask about them because I was looking. ^_^

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
We are subbing Zero Two and Tamers currently... but Adventure is being done by a different group...

I'm sure you can find some DDL's around the forums in places like the Press Room...

We are also planning on subbing the Zero Two and Tamer movies :)

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Yes we sub those series; Digimon Adventure Zero Two and Digimon Tamers. You didn't ask about Frontier, so I'm guessing you don't care about that one ^_^;;

The only one we don't sub is Digimon Adventure, the first season, that is subbed by Ryuu-Roque.

Does this answer all your questions ^_^

And yes, we do provide ddl links to them.

Edit: I HATE YOU SCAR!!!!! :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
...to make it a bit clearer.

We don't do Direct Download Links (ddls) here as "official" releases. But since we're a forum based group, we have threads for each of our releases, and encourage our viewers to do direct downloads on services such as MegaUpload.

LucemonX

Wow, you guys are fast! I just edited my post and bam, answers provided! ^_^

blink.gif;4652 said:
We are subbing Zero Two and Tamers currently... but Adventure is being done by a different group...

I'm sure you can find some DDL's around the forums in places like the Press Room...

We are also planning on subbing the Zero Two and Tamer movies :)

Awesome then.

Kewy987;4653 said:
Yes we sub those series; Digimon Adventure Zero Two and Digimon Tamers. You didn't ask about Frontier, so I'm guessing you don't care about that one ^_^;;

The only one we don't sub is Digimon Adventure, the first season, that is subbed by Ryuu-Roque.

Does this answer all your questions ^_^

And yes, we do provide ddl links to them.

Actually I already have Frontier complete from another fansub group. :) So I don't need it! I also have all the movies in sub as well. (I just added Savers thanks to you guys. I'd been really looking for that, too! So thanks.)

I think I have Adventure 1-7, 02 1-12 and Tamers 1,2,3, and 5.

I'm pretty sure I was watching Ryuu-Rogue for something, I just can't remember what. Onmyou Taisenki? I don't remember...

Anyway, I just prefer DD a lot more than torrents.

Scipio;4654 said:
...to make it a bit clearer.

We don't do Direct Download Links (ddls) here as "official" releases. But since we're a forum based group, we have threads for each of our releases, and encourage our viewers to do direct downloads on services such as MegaUpload.

In understand. I just really like having access to DD links and noticed some here which kinda relieved me . ^_^;

I assumed I was going to have to wait a long time or hunt around looking for DD links to Digimon subs. I know a lot of them are up on Youtube, but I don't really want much to do with that.