I just found some sad sad irony in this horrific tragedy

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I just found some sad sad irony in this horrific tragedy

Yah maybe it's a rant but I find it really sad...

Yesterday I was watching the news about a man being stabbed at a school 5 minutes away from where I live. I know the school this guy was at. He was stabbed multiple times in the chest and then carjacked him. They're found cause they crash his car somewhere.

I mention this to my dad this morning on the way to bringing my grandparents out. ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THIS MAN WAS MY NEIGHBOR. He's only 2 years older than me. He, his sister, my other neighbor friend, and I always played together until about 4 years ago. He was a quiet guy, no problems. I thought nothing of the news yesterday except "Wow that's close." And now I find out that it was my once childhood friend that was STABBED?!

;-; I'm crying right now cause I heard that he's still in the ICU and that when the police were there, they doubted that he'd even make it.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_7220317 <- The fact that these news articles actually mention his name kinda hits me hard. It's like a big confirmation.... Your friend's been stabbed.

... in all this horrific irony... has anyone found out about a cared for friend or loved one being hurt like this? On the news?

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
Yeah, a boy I knew (part-time friend) got cut into parts underwater by a machine that was meant to pile sand from the ground of the lake on a specific place. Some years ago, though. He was 16, I believe.

Horrible news, Kage. I hope he'll make it somehow, and without any permanent damage.

Twilight_Fox

That's too bad Kage D: It's never happened to me but I can tell it must be horrible. Hope your friend is ok and that the stabber is caught.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
The two STABBERS were caught in his car cause they crashed HIS car that THEY STOLE AFTER STABBING HIM into another car. -_- A guy and a girl... two knives. Wtf I hope they're gone for good. PRISON FOR LIFE BITCHES.