I have gotten rid of group forums

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I have gotten rid of group forums

There are a couple of reasons for this, and I hope you will follow me as I give them.

The first reason is that the mod that we were using is buggy. It doesn't follow a reasonable method of permissions. In laymen's terms, it doesn't give access to those that should have it.

The second reason is that many of the forums duplicate forums we already have, such as the "Rockman Fans" or "Digimon Fans" or "Ryuusei no Rockman Fans" or "Penguin no Mondai Fans" - for stuff like that, it's just simpler to use the forums we already have. :)

The third reason is that many of them were quite empty - a number of the created forums had either no posts, or just a few.

All of the posts that were in the forums have been moved up to the main "Group Hideout" forum, where they will, at one point, be sorted and put into more appropriate forums.

However, as the shipping wars still are being waged - I've created some new subforums for you guys!

Subaru x Anyone Else!
If you think Subaru should be paired with someone OTHER than Misora or Luna, this is the forum to be! (Examples include Tsukasa, WarRock, Gonta, and Denpa-kun)

Subaru x Luna
For all the fans of Subaru x Luna!

Subaru x Misora
For all the fans of Subaru x Misora!

They're all subforums in the Rockman section.

Hope you guys understand the reasoning, and are okay with going back to using just the plain ole messages. :)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
nope means normal staff can mod like we should be able to but were not able to so it's better for us to be able to stop arguments n stuff which wasn't happening due to last of ability to normally post unless in the group.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I moved all the stuff I thought were supposed to go in the new shipping forums (And left one for you guys to look at that I wasn't sure what to do with) as part of why you made me a mod is for the Rockman section and you guys said you'd do this eventually so I figured I'd try and help and yeah .__. If it's not helpful, I'll go move everything back... Just let me know~

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Emi;46921 said:
I moved all the stuff I thought were supposed to go in the new shipping forums (And left one for you guys to look at that I wasn't sure what to do with) as part of why you made me a mod is for the Rockman section and you guys said you'd do this eventually so I figured I'd try and help and yeah .__. If it's not helpful, I'll go move everything back... Just let me know~
That's fine, thanks <3

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Rocknote said:
Can anyone moves the thread named "Star Lovers" from Group Hangout to Subaru X Misora forum?
Or preferably to The Study, since that's where fanfics belong?

Emi-hime

Rocknote;46951 said:
Can anyone moves the thread named "Star Lovers" from Group Hangout to Subaru X Misora forum?

Moved it.

Edit: *goes to move it again to the Study* T__T

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
PrimoPiccolo;46952 said:
Or preferably to The Study, since that's where fanfics belong?
It's times like this that I wish vB had a more wiki-like structure, where threads could be put in multiple forums.

Emi-hime

Jared;46954 said:
It's times like this that I wish vB had a more wiki-like structure, where threads could be put in multiple forums.

That'd be pretty neat.

Anyway, I moved it to Study with a Permanent Re-direction topic in the forum, so it's kind of in both places now.