How do you feel about the new Digimon games?

Pierce

How do you feel about the new Digimon games?

In my opinion the new digimon games aren't bad but they aren't good either. Like some of the improvements they added to the game are pretty cool but some things kinda suck. One of the things that suck about the new games is not being able to see your digimon I mean half the reason you like a certain digimon is because of the way it looks and its moves and it kinda sucks not being able to see it in battle! Another thing is the storyline. I feel like its a repeat every time they make a new game. And the last thing is that is kinda to close to pokemon for me. is there any other battle system they can think of? These are just a few of my problems with the games. But enough about me I want to hear your opinions about the newest digimon games. Like em? hate em? Leave your comments bellow and express yourself. Oh and also if you have any comments about improving gameplay leave a comment about it bellow as well Ex: They should add a feeding mode or such. ok thanks and bye.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I think he/she means the Story Games. Which do NOT repeat the Story-line.

As for the Battle Saystem: It gives a good perspective of what the Digimon see. And if you fr example only saw their backs during battle, then it would be like Pokemon!

Personally I love the Story Games and think they are great!

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I hated them... especially the battles. Toooooooo slow.

Pierce

As MugenSeiRyuu stated I was talking about the Digimon Story games. Such as Digimon World DS and Digimon World Dawn and Dusk. And I agree with MugenSeiRyuu to a certain extent it is a good game and it would be like pokemon if you could see their backs. But I was thinking maybe instead of having it 2D maybe Bandai and Namco could make it 3D so that you can actually see your digimon and see them use their moves. And what I mean by the story line repeats itself is that its always the same situation the digital world is in trouble and you have to save it and this is for every game i have played in the digi series so far. Even in Digimon World 1. I was thinking instead of always having the digi world in trouble they could make a game where you are allowed to become a hacker tamer and try to rule the digi world. Or make a game where you are striving to become the digital king through a host of tournaments. Like as long as you put your mind to it you can think of a whole bunch of things to do with the digital world.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Well, being a bad guy would be a nice change in a Monster Raising Game. But yeah, you really save the Digital World in most Games. But atleast the rest of the plot is different.

As for 3D on a DS? Believe me, 2D is a much better solution.

Pierce

Yeah i know 2D is one of the best ways to go on a DS. But then again you do have to remember the 3DS is coming out maybe next year so I cant wait to see what they do with the graphics. plus 3D is not always bad on the DS. Monster Rancher DS is a good example of pretty decent 3D on a DS.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, but most 3D looks rather terrible and often also causes other issues. *Remembers the DS Version of "King Kong"*