I'm a horror lover

Any Horror games lover here??
We may talk about those games here

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
I play horror games from time to time.
My favorites are F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil. I would like play Silent Hill 4 too but my brothers throw my Serialkey for the game away -.-

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Never played Silent Hill, but the movie was creepy.

I played RE quite a bit. Good stuff.

I tried playing Fatal Frame, and it just wasn't scary imo.

Trivial

I'm on Fatal Frame 2 now, but i don't play it much since i just borrowing my friend's PS 2 to play it
For SH, i love all of it, but SH Origins in PSP is way hard since the monsters are unlimited, they always spawn back everytime i beat some

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I'm still a newbie to these types of games, I still prefer the less gory games, Zelda, mario etc. but I have got Res Evil 4 and Umbrella chronicles on wii.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
RE4 for Wii is really good. I can play it way better than i can the GC and PS2 versions. Aiming is easier and faster.

Umbrella Chronicles. Eh. All it is is a collection of stories, no cohesiveness. It's okay for a time passer, though.

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Resident Evil 0 lacked the scariness factor, due to the two PC aspect, but the game was amazingly fun. REmake was horrifyingly beautiful and still creeps the shit out of me. I always wanted to play a fatal frame game. D:

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Changed the title to "Horror Games, anyone play them?". As the old title "Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Resident Evil" Just seems like you want to talk about those games only, when other games could come out and or are out and are Horror as well.