Hints at Evolutions.

jadenik

Hints at Evolutions.

Its seems that for some digimon, that they have some feature or hint in their profile that it can evolve to or from some digimon. For example, it seems that marinedevimon's main champion form is gesomon since it's tentacles are the same exact ones that gesomon. Another exmple is mercurimon;s fur coat resembles garurumon meaning its main ultimate form could be were garurmon. It is also that vegiemon evolves to vademon since it's profile says that its grows a strange fruit at some point and says the truth will be revealed. While vademon's official profile states that it is said it came from the fruit of a strange plant.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
WereGarurumon's profile mentions Garurumon. ( Obvious )

HippoGryphomon's profile mentions Gryphomon as a possible Evolution.

Agumon X's profile mentions that his ability to evolve to Members of the greymon Family has been improved, as indicated by the blue stripes.
( He also looks like a helmet-less Greymon X )

jadenik

Another good example is astamon since he has a mask resembling belphemon's head. Armormon is also mention to be believed to be a speical unit of centarumon. Thunderballmon is said to be a member of the mamemon family. Since lilthmon is the fallen version of ophanimon, her main ultimate and champion forms are most likely blackgatomon and ladydevimon.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
the later Chosen partners were much more obvious in what they evolved into. The Adventure era partners looked almost nothing like what they evolved into. Aside from Gabumon and maybe Gomamon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Agumon aswell.

That is because they were not directly created for the series to have specifically those Evos.

I would say that the Partners of the Main Tamers were pretty obvious aswell.

Leormon evolving to Raiamon is also something to expect.

AlforceVeedramon

ONLY ONE LINE?!
Agumon wasn't as obvious as Gabu and Goma. People would've thought Tyrannomon before Greymon. But I see what you're getting at.

guilmon93950

AlforceVeedramon;66066 said:
Agumon wasn't as obvious as Gabu and Goma. People would've thought Tyrannomon before Greymon. But I see what you're getting at.

I disagree, Agumon is the same color as greymon.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I would say that both are pretty obvious.

He has Greymon's colors, but Tyranomon's shape. Minus the spines.

Flymon's profile listens Kunemon.

Angemon's talks about Devimon being an fallen Angemon.