Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Discussion in 'Rec Room' started by Kazemon15, Jun 19, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (When They Cry)

Anyone seen this? I saw the first DVD for rent and I said..what the heck? *rents it* I saw some clips on youtube too plus some music videos...O_O I must say....it's defaintly not a kid's anime, that's for sure. But the story seems different than anything I've seen before.

Plus, as I watched the eps on DVD in Japanese, I realized, the main character has Masaru's voice! lol.
  2. Paradise_Lost

Paradise_Lost New Member

Just started watching. Can't say much....I've only seen the first episode. I heard it's good.
  3. digiboy123

digiboy123 Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing

Yeah, I've seen it all. It's a very interesting show, by far. Plus the opening theme is addictive.

I don't normally buy English anime on DVD, when I've seen the Japanese version, but I bought the first DVD with artbox. That says something from me. I'm not saying it's the best anime out there, it's just... I have to have it. @.@;

And right, Kazemon15, it's not a kid's show. The faint-hearted shouldn't watch it and neither should the squeamish. I've heard from some that it's the scariest anime they've ever watched. The main reason why I watched it. ^^; I like the scary stuff. But this is not really scary in my opinion. It's more on the lines of... psychological horror with a dash of realistic torture and fantasy.

One of a kind, that it is.
  4. Kazemon15

Kazemon15 AMV Freak

lol yeah, I love scary stuff too...so when I saw AMVs of it, I wanted to see it. Even me, who usually watches scary movies with a bored face was getting freaked out by these girls...[THEY'RE CRAZY! O_O] That laugh....it's horribly creepy. I would go insane too, poor Keiichi...

Oh I found the anime through this video...it's a comedy video and it made me laugh so hard...even though it's a horror anime..he made the anime seem so funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7RBhNIo79JE