Hibiki Misora/Harpnote/Misato Fukuen (insert) song

char-cynda

Hibiki Misora/Harpnote/Misato Fukuen (insert) song

Anyone here know the title of insert songs played in RnR? Including the "lullabby" song sang by harpnote in eps 11. The only one i know is "heart wave".

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
There are no titles for the Misora-sung inserts, except for Heart Wave.

We've dubbed them "Misora 1" and "Misora 2" :p

Caphi

Don't exist. I dearly wish they did. Hopefully Fukuen Misato will release a Misora single... or they'll be on the Ryuusei Sound Navigation. Hopefully.

char-cynda

Scipio;10378 said:
There are no titles for the Misora-sung inserts, except for Heart Wave.

We've dubbed them "Misora 1" and "Misora 2" :p

which one is the misora1 and which one is misora2? So is it impossible to get those song for now? by the way which song do you think the best?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
They're numbered according to what ordered they appeared in episode 11. The first one is Misora 1, and the other one is Misora 2.

And no, there isn't a way to get the songs right now, unless you wanted to try and rip them from the episodes and repair them the best you could. It'd still be near impossible to get the full song.

For all we know, they haven't even played the entire song throughout all the episodes quite yet.

And I rather like them both. :)

char-cynda

Scipio;10389 said:
And no, there isn't a way to get the songs right now, unless you wanted to try and rip them from the episodes and repair them the best you could.

It definitely won't be easy >.< especially for someone who never do it. So any suggestion what software is good for ripping that? I want to try do that because my friend want it.....

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Nope, sorry, no clue. I've never dealt with audio mixing.

Momo

Thirdmaster;10423 said:
But they changed them in the english one. For what purpose?! :/

so it wouldnt be JAPANESE singing in the ENGLISH version, maybe? XD; if thats what you mean.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yeah for a dub it kinda makes sense to have Sonia singing in English ^^

Dengar

They usually change the entire song into something totally different (that usually sucks monkeyballs) though. You know, like they did with that singer chick in EXE.

Momo

I havnt watched EXE...

but I personally thought the english songs in star force were quite nice and well done for being dub songs ):

Caphi

Yeah, except that Misora's not a complete train wreck like Aki was. I vastly prefer generic APop to the trash that was dub-Aki.

char-cynda

well for english dub i think it quite make sense to translate japanese song. But i don't think it will need to be translated to other language when dubbed to local language like spanish or philipinnes.

for misora1 there is many episode feature it but nothing is good enough for recording
eps 11: Interupted by misora 12
eps 18: Interupted by cancer bubble voice
eps 24-25: the best, but still in the scene where ophiucus met luna the sound is barely heard....

Momo

Caphi;10457 said:
Yeah, except that Misora's not a complete train wreck like Aki was. I vastly prefer generic APop to the trash that was dub-Aki.

h-harsh..! XD; well..different tastes I suppose cuz I thought it was very good, lol.

maybe one day theyll come out with those misora songs though!

Dengar

You misunderstand, I don't know much about dub-Misora/Sonja, but the one being referred to as trash is EXE's Aki-chan. Which isn't harsh, it's true.