• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't remember

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

celestial_sacred

Have you ever met with an accident?

Vote!

I did recently..about two weeks ago. Haha. But it was a very minor one. My friend was driving me home. When we were turning into a junction, a motorcyclist knocked onto the door where I was sitting. The impact was scary.. The motorcyclist was an old man, which made it worse. Luckily, he had minor injuries but since he has diabetes, it's a bit scary. However, the X-ray showed that he only had a small crack at his shoulder bone. Phew. I was really glad that no one was badly injured. ~_~" The car had a dent on the door of course.

Now, I'm paranoid whenever I see a motorcycle coming while I'm crossing the road. Haha. But it will heal over time, I guess..

Any others? =D

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Yeah... I guess I should say the worst accident I ever had.

(Tells the story from others' accounts, as I was asleep) On my way to school one morning, we were driving along, and when we got to the intersection to turn into school, there was a truck coming down the road, but he had his signal on to turn the other way, so we went ahead and started pulling into the the school there. (This is when I woke up) As we were turning in, the truck kept on rolling. And BAM. Hit my side, just 2 feet from where I was sitting, hitting the rear of the car. You should've SEEN the car! It was totally demolished. If anyone was sitting in the back, they surely would have died. (People say they don't know how I survived, and with minimal injury. Lucky, eh?)

It knocked me back into unconsciousness of course, but I woke up maybe a minute later spitting out teeth. I was in and out of it at first, but I heard the ambulance coming. They had to get the jaws of life to get me out of the car. I went to the hospital, but I got to come home. Still had to go through months of therapy, as the accident cracked 2 of my vertebrae. Ouch~

I sued both the driver and the person who was driving me to school. Got a handsome settlement. So I guess things almost worked out. :-p

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I was following two people. Front person slams on their brakes, second person does the same, nearly hits front person, I slam on my brakes, hit second person. Come to find out it was the daughter and mother in both cars and I hit the mother. Her car was fine with only two little paint scratches where I'd hit. My hood was buckled. My isurance would have paid for it all had she not REPLACED HER ENTIRE BUMPER because it was a rental car and the company was a bastard. My insurance rates went up for about four years and a 2 x 4 fixed my hood (no joke).

This all took place my first week of owning my new car about five years ago. :p

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
My worst accident? Last year, Thursday 20th July. I was on a ride at Alton Towers (biggest UK theme park) called the run-away mine train. The "train" split in two and the power cut as soon as it happened, so we were going on momentum only. I was in the front half and shot ahead of the others, The end of the ride goes through an underground tunnel and then uphill to the "station", but we ran out of momentum and started to roll backwards. The crash was horrible and we had to wait for 40mins just for the staff to come and get us. My best friend next to me had lost her glasses in the crash so she couldn't see. It was horrible.

But on a brighter note, here I am 13 months later with only a neck that hurts a little all the time, and £1875 better off.

Magna

Nya~ been years and I perfectly remember the last accident~
We were driving in Russia, and we had one of the most expensive and best import cars (fifth generation Ford Bronco, look it up in wikipedia for info) of the time we were driving to a forest to pick berries and stuff, and I was in the back seat with my grandma, with my mom and dad in the front. My dad slowly stopped and BAM! The truck driving behind us ran into us and glass was flying everywhere. Dad calmly walked outside, asked for a little fine from the trucker, making my mom be surprised at how nice he was, seeing as the trucker didn't mean to(my dad was damn rich during that time too). So we went home and then they took the car to the car service nearby. We had TWO exact same cars at the time so it wasn't much of a big deal~
My mom drove into a tree when learning to drive
There was still glass left in between the seat cushions when I shoved my hand into there after the accident and 8 years later before we sold the car. I miss it ;_____;

Solidus G

Sis got into a car accident. She like turned left trying to merge than a car came from the side making her car spin 3 times. I got scared because I was in the car right behind her, but she's fine now

ChikoritaKaizer

Quality Check<br><span style="color: #1894fe;"><b>
I've been in two accidents, one at a gas station and one in a parking lot. Neither were really bad ones, but each caused $1000+ damage to the car and neither were our fault as we were stationary both times.

Elecmon

I've only been in one. I was going into a left turn at a four way intersection. As I started the turn a person flew around the corner coming form the opposite direction going about 40 in a 25 zone trying to beat me through the intersection. I sdlammed onto the brakes and she did too, we tapped each other and she disregarded it and we hugged and walked away not having to pay anything. BTW my car is a piece of crap I don't care if it gets smashed.

Oh yeah and just this morning on th way to school I was going the speed limit and some guys decided to tailgate me withing about a half a foot. He was in a nice Ferrari and was trying to make me go faster. I looked in my mirror and watched as he turned his head then I slammed on the brakes. He flipped out and swerved around and freaked out as I kept driving laughing my ass off.

celestial_sacred

digiboy123;7977 said:
Yeah... I guess I should say the worst accident I ever had.

>.<" The worst accident that I've heard (excluding from the media). That was a close call..

Tcatomon;7978 said:
My isurance would have paid for it all had she not REPLACED HER ENTIRE BUMPER because it was a rental car and the company was a bastard. My insurance rates went up for about four years and a 2 x 4 fixed my hood (no joke).

Whoa. The entire bumper? But wasn't it the mother-daughter's fault for the sudden brake.... >_>

Johnzaloog;7980 said:
My worst accident? Last year, Thursday 20th July. I was on a ride at Alton Towers (biggest UK theme park) called the run-away mine train. The "train" split in two and the power cut as soon as it happened, so we were going on momentum only.

@@ Do you dare to go on those stuff again?

Solidus G;7983 said:
Sis got into a car accident. She like turned left trying to merge than a car came from the side making her car spin 3 times. I got scared because I was in the car right behind her, but she's fine now

It spun three times? >_<" Good that she's fine now..

Elecmon;8057 said:
Oh yeah and just this morning on th way to school I was going the speed limit and some guys decided to tailgate me withing about a half a foot. He was in a nice Ferrari and was trying to make me go faster. I looked in my mirror and watched as he turned his head then I slammed on the brakes. He flipped out and swerved around and freaked out as I kept driving laughing my ass off.

Hahaha! That's for tailing you so close. XD

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
celestial_sacred;8079 said:
Whoa. The entire bumper? But wasn't it the mother-daughter's fault for the sudden brake.... >_>

Technically yes, but in a legal standpoint I was "following too close" therefore it was my fault.

(Let's not mention all three of us were doing 45 in a 25 XD; )

Lionessmon

I went down a really steep hill on my bike, I lost control, hit the brakes and went over the handlebars and ripped my chin open on the bag carrier on the back of my dads bike. two days in hospital, ten stitches and a scar.

Joey

&hearts; Webcomic Fiend &hearts;
I've never been in a car accident, but I did shove my arm through a glass windowpane once when my little brother shut a sliding glass door in front of me. Seven (?) stitches.
Kinda pales in comparison to some of these stories ><

celestial_sacred

But that really sounds painful! It reminds me of the time when I had my hand "crushed" when the automatic gate was closing. I'm glad it didn't break my bones but I was really painful.

Garmmon

Luv teh awesome RKs \o/
Fell from a really tall balloon slide when I was 9 or 10. Broke my arm. D|
It's alright now though. ^^ Pretty much the worst and only actual accident I had that really hurt. o.o