Hated Characters of Digimon

Mitchfoxbane55

Jyou Kido & Kudamon fan
Hated Characters of Digimon

Who are your hated characters of all Digimon anime seasons or any media?

Let's start off with mine...

ADVENTURE 01/02
Etemon - this irritating rocker monkey villain can put me off with his off-key voice when he sings
Mimi Tachikawa - I am not really against her but I dislike her dub version
Iori Hida - he's too judgemental and narrow-minded for my liking
Jun Motomiya - she reminds me of most real-life irritating immature Yamato fangirls
Rosa - even though she's just a small kid, her crush on Ken and Stingmon scare me

TAMERS
Juri Katou - she really scares me with her creepy dog puppet and her crush on Leomon. I cannot stand her emo mode and she wasted the climax episodes as a damsel in distress.
Minami (from the Digimon Tamers movie) - she is like a weak emo Juri clone to me...
D-reaper - two words...DIE JELL-O!

FRONTIER
Bokomon - his voice really annoys me and...(fangirl rant mode: HE STOLE PATAMON FROM TAKERU!)
Neemon - the Frontier would be better off without him...
Royal Knights - yawn...they wasted every episodes collecting data and repeating over and over again that they nearly made me turn off the TV

SAVERS
Kurata - that cowardly scientist bastard who killed off the digimons! *snarl*
Gotsumon - that little annoying git who caused trouble for Ikuto and even though he lost his memory after hatching from the digi-egg, he is quite useless.
Cheif Hashiba - that annoying midget reminds me of my hated school principal and I can't stand his voice
Grandma Norstein and Franz Norstein - down with those elite aristocrats for shunning your own kids!
Kouki - he is more like a Masaru clone and his lip ring *snigger* looks like a pimple without his close-up.
Yggdrasil - The annoying final boss villain, I can't stand its armoured form (or 'Yggdramon') and it is too narrowminded

DIGIMON V-TAMER
Arkadimon - One word...DIE!

DIGIMON NEXT
Ami - do something and stop being useless, Ami! (or maybe it's just my first impression of her...)

DIGIMON D-CYBER
Teru - annoying cliche little kid and his star tattoo on his face makes him look ridiculous
Hikaru - one of my least favourite goggle boys, he is too cliche for my liking.
------
How about yours?

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
dizzy;1482 said:
freaking gotsumon in tamers.
There was a Gotsumon in Tamers? Oh Lord, I forgot if he is. :(

Henry. That pretty much the only character I don't like. He's annoying.

Akira

People
Mitchfoxbane55;1478 said:
SAVERS
Kurata - that cowardly scientist bastard who killed off the digimons! *snarl*
Gotsumon - that little annoying git who caused trouble for Ikuto and even though he lost his memory after hatching from the digi-egg, he is quite useless.
Cheif Hashiba - that annoying midget reminds me of my hated school principal and I can't stand his voice
Grandma Norstein and Franz Norstein - down with those elite aristocrats for looking down on your kids!
Kouki - he is more like a Masaru clone and his lip ring looks like a pimple without his close-up.

DIGIMON V-TAMER
Arkadimon - One word...DIE!

DIGIMON NEXT
Ami - do something and stop being useless, Ami! (or maybe it's just my first impression of her...)

Really!? I loved all of these chars

I didn't like Iori either, but he was my only hated one. I either loved or was fine with the others.
I didn't like Apocalymon, there was no real point in him, it could have ended with piemon.

For Tamers I didn't like Guilmon, in fact I hated him, I know most people like him but apart from dukemon all his evolutions had no colour. Growmon is a bigger guilmon!!! Megalogrowmon is growmon with a box on his head!!!

For frontier I hated Takuya, too much screaming for my liking and I thought he had no colour.

In Savers I pretty much liked everyone, except Chika's head. She was fine, but her hair looked like an ass.

V-Tamer was Neo, he was evil... Arkadimon was just mislead.

Everyone else was fine

Damn spell check!!! Colour is the write spelling!!!

dizzy

digiboy123;1484 said:
There was a Gotsumon in Tamers? Oh Lord, I forgot if he is. :(

Henry. That pretty much the only character I don't like. He's annoying.

oh whooops. i mean in savers aha --x

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Chief hashiba is the most annoying without a doubt. I wasn't very fond of Noguchi Kenji (Ikuto's dad), he looked like something out of Betty boop.

wolfiemon

Royal Knight glomper
FRONTIER
Bokomon - his voice really annoys me and...(fangirl rant mode: HE STOLE PATAMON FROM TAKERU!)
Neemon - the Frontier would be better off without him...
Royal Knights - yawn...they wasted every episodes collecting data and repeating over and over again that they nearly made me turn off the TV

...I'm going to have to hurt you now... Kidding! :p

I don't 'hate' any characters as I find that rather silly.

But theres a few that annoy me...

Takeru: Overrated. And he's boring. D:
Hikari: ^ Same as above.
Patamon: ^ (Only the one in Adventure and 02 though).

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
For some reason I had no problems with any characters :eek:
maybe its just my digimon thought processing thats making me not hate certain digimon @_@

Takayu Syaoran

The GoggleBoy is BACK!!
Kurata and Hashiba.
I've said before that I feel Kurata was one of the most developed villains.
His motive wasn't simply "I'm going to destroy Digimon and conquer just because I can", but rather he had a psychological aspect that really messed him up (arguably more so than he already was), but either way, he wasn't killing for the sake of it, he actually believed it was his purpose and right.

Hashiba... pesky little man. So much, I wanted Nanami to kill him with her umbrella, like stab him in the chest with it or something.
Death by Gothic Umbrella FTW!

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I don´t really hate these Characters in most cases, I just don´t like them.

Okay, let´s see:

Adventure/02
Takeru: Annoying ! First a Crybaby, then he freaks out everytime someone uses the power of darkness.
Patamon: Totally overrated. He is actually not that strong. He just has a Type Advantage.
Iori: Takeru´s follower.
Jun: Way to terrible and annoying fangirl.

Tamers:
Shuichon: Annoying and ugly. I also don´t think that killing the final Deva would matter if you already killed 11 of them.
Ai and Mako: Pointless little Kids. I bet Impmon would have been able to reach BM just by his Desire to help Juri.

Frontier:
Tomoki: Uesless little Crybaby. Truely the weakest character out there.
The additional 4 Kids: Pointless and annoying. The RKs should have killed them just to show what happens to humans killed in the Frontier World.
Seraphimon/Patamon: WEAK !

Savers:
Neon: What a bastard ! Yoshino should have kicked him into the balls.
Hashiba: Evil, little , old man. He is like Kurata´t bitch.
Kurata: You love to hate this guy. Just shows how excellent he is as a Villian.
Grandma Nohrstein: Evil old witch. Also looks like Kurata. Someon throw a house on her please !
Franz: Spineless worm !
Touma: Drama Queen. Also sucks at a Genius. Overrated.
Gaomon: I would perhaps like him more if he had a personality. ( Other than being a lazy Dog in Battle ). Overrated.
Gotsumon ( Pre-Death ): An annoying evil bastard. Blinded by his hate.

V-Tamer:
None

D-Cyber:
Teru :falls into the cliche of the annoying little Kid. Also has a weak Digimon. And stupid Tattoo. He also smells !
Kyoshi: Damsel in Distress.

NEXT:
Yuu: Tomoki Clone !
Gaomon: If I want a Gazimon, I will get myself a Gazimon !

Kazemon15;1486 said:
MIMI! Girly + pink = annoying death.

That doesn´t exclude being badass. It´s not like there weren´t other Girly and pink Charas out there.

It´s not her fault ! She is a Victim of Bandai´s "Stick MarineAngemon to Girls" Politics back then. ( Angewomon in Digimon Story and one of Raramon´s Evos in Another Mission suffer from the same ). They should have given her a Raramon. It´s not only a badass little Digimon, it´s also a very neglected Digimon.

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
01/02 - Iori I didn't much like. He just seemed to be an extra.
Tamers - Kazu and Kenta. Also extras. Juri's english voice made me want to hit her. (yay subs)
Pretty much everyone in Frontier annoyed me at one point.. it's my least favourite season.
Savers - Yoshino <_< She really did nothing important in my eyes. .. I blame the show's creators for this though.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Etemon - this irritating rocker monkey villain can put me off with his off-key voice when he sings
Somehow he ended up being my favorite villan >_>;;;
Kouki - he is more like a Masaru clone and his lip ring *snigger* looks like a pimple without his close-up.
I *seriously* thought it was a noodle sticking out of his mouth!

Anyway, on topic....

Satsuma, Miki, Megumi. They were all just kinda...there. They never sparked any intrest for me. I don't see any reason to really care for Satsuma. The 'Miniskirt Police' have very little personality, and their Digimon have none at all. After a while, seems like M&M were just there for fanservice :/

Touma's Grandmother...yeah, whatever her name is. I've never wanted to punch an old lady until now. And Touma's dad, don't forget his dad. And Pre-Ep 42 Touma for that matter. I never liked him until Ep 42. Somehow, he gained my respect though.

...Only Savers characters......

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hagaren Gao;1639 said:
The 'Miniskirt Police' have very little personality, and their Digimon have none at all. After a while, seems like M&M were just there for fanservice :/

Try to bring out personality with a mute Digimon whose face is covered. And these two pulled up a really good fight.

Tcatomon;1632 said:
Savers - Yoshino <_< She really did nothing important in my eyes. .. I blame the show's creators for this though.

She did what she had to do. She kicked some serious ass. She defeated Ivan.

Dylan and Sunmon

i like everyone a lot but if i had to pick one it would be...........tommy(from fonter(cant spell)) he crys to much at least the other little kids (like kari t.k exc) only cryed once n a blue moon tommy crys way to much.

conankudo4

Detective Conan God
Akira;1489 said:
I didn't like Apocalymon, there was no real point in him, it could have ended with piemon.

I thought that was a good thing, because ending on a clown for the dramatic ending is a bit dull (even if he was a bi-polar psycopath that loves turning people into dolls and then cutting them up.)