Harry Potter Book 7 Predictions

Skeith

Did you guys know they are selling an Adult version and a Child version of this book in the UK? Hehehe, I know why.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
The only difference between Adult and Children editions (it's not that uncommon for fantasy books, really) is the cover. The price usually doesn't change, but can.

It allows adults to place the books on their book shelves without having to fear that their friends find out too quickly that they're reading children books. Very mature, indeed.

In the case of Harry Potter, though, the Adult covers were not as über ugly as the alternative. That goes for the seventh, too.

By the way, I once saw a very beautiful cover for Harry Potter, but I can't remember which one it was. I think Greek edition. If anyone knows what I mean and has it, pics please.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
What does the cover of the adult version look like for book 7? I liked the adult cover for book 6.

Zelsius

<b>Egosexual</b>
519jQUn8GgL._AA240_.jpg

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
That's nice. Looks better than the regular cover. I don't know why I never thought to just buy the adult versions of the books since the covers are usually nicer and not as flashy.

Skeith

Hmm. My fault for taking only a quick glance at the Amazon UK site. I will mention that I found some stuff that I think children shouldn't read...

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
please no spoilers here!!! Please i beg you!!!

hurray 3-4 days till the release depending where you are at in the world!!

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Ya'll knew it would happen. It's happened before. Book leaking isn't uncommon. So just be sure you don't go anywhere online that would spoil it for you.

That's goes for here, also. No spoiling, please.

DtD

[Z?]
...I don't see whats so great about this series...I read up 'till book 4, and just got so bored of it >_>

digiboy123

DtD;5469 said:
...I don't see whats so great about this series...I read up 'till book 4, and just got so bored of it >_>

And I'm sure what you call entertainment, others may call utter crap. :p Different tastes.

As for me, this was the first series that I read that involved magic. Fun stuff.

DtD

[Z?]
digiboy123;5474 said:
And I'm sure what you call entertainment, others may call utter crap. :p Different tastes.

As for me, this was the first series that I read that involved magic. Fun stuff.

Hmm...you consider Digimon utter crap? Great job being on a Digimon forum buddy ;P

Nah, I just never got into this. The idea of an invisible school where they teach magic is a little out there for me...and I like JTHM, and thats way out there ;P

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
well it was my first book that had more than 200 pages, but that was like about 7-10 years ago, these are the books that got me hooked on reading. now i read books that are 1000+ pages all the time.

but digiboy is right, it depends on your taste for the types of books you read.

mine fantasy/adventure and scifi books.

GSR

That one guy
Oh, I am lolling so hard right now.

Ending is so bad. So freakin' bad. Rowling, I expected more of you.

digiboy123

GSR;5529 said:
Oh, I am lolling so hard right now.

Ending is so bad. So freakin' bad. Rowling, I expected more of you.

As said before, be silent if you know the details of book 7. In fact, I say that no one talk about any spoilers for at least a week after it's released.

Someone that's half-way through the book could come online looking for a new sub/scanlation and see that someone posted the ending? No-no-no~ So please, let others read the ending in peace. Srsly.

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
reamember the spoilers could be fake so because so jerk thought it would be funny to post one. also you havent read all the book so that may also make the ending look like crap.

GSR

That one guy
I'm not saying any spoilers, I'm just saying I'm disappointed by the ending. I'm not so much of a jerk I'd ruin it for others.