Happy Thanksgiving

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Yes, I know, not everyone here is from the US blah blah blah, but it's still an important holiday here, so I thought I'd wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving :)

There's a lot of things that I'm thankful for, and some of the people post in this very forum. While I may not be all that actively involved in fansubbing ( :p ) when I am, the people that help out here are some of the best people.

I've also had some of my best friends here too, though we may not talk much/at all anymore. There are always good memories :)

But yeah, enjoy a day of thanks, and if you're not from the US... well, at least you're not forced to eat icky stuffing. :p

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Happy Thanksgiving~ I'm grateful for everyone here as well. You're all good friends. I hope you all (the ones in the US) enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner~ Even if you're not in the US, I hope you have a good day~

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Happy Thanksgiving...

...now let me go into my food coma. /dies/

(Edit: pssst, I am grateful for everyone here on DATS for always being awesome and there to talk to!)

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving and Thanks-Receiving!

You guys are the first foreigners that I've ever befriended, and it really helped me a lot to improve my English and Japanese! XD