Happy Evil Rules Days aka Halloween

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Happy Evil Rules Days aka Halloween

Today is when my power is at it's greatest and in complete servitude to a certain Vampire Digimon <3

Happy Halloween

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
It's also my sisters birthday (she got the charmed boxset, the whole series). She's 13 today, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Why not name this certain evil Vampire Digimon~~~

I still think "MaloMyotismon (for lack of not knowing the real name, non-dub name) did not ever look as good as Vamdemon does.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Kage;14389 said:
Why not name this certain evil Vampire Digimon~~~

I still think "MaloMyotismon (for lack of not knowing the real name, non-dub name) did not ever look as good as Vamdemon does.

Vamdemon = <3
BelialVamde = MaloMyo's original

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Haha, conquer galore, Vande :D

I'll just plop this around before I head out to work on this day of sweets. :x
00318k38

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Masar-wolf? You're a twisted genius, Splash. ~_^ And "Evil Rules Day" sounds a lot more appealing to me, Vande...

I'll just go ahead and praise the seven Demon Lords. For the length of this day, Lilithmon's cleavage actually DOES have hypnotic powers.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Kage said:
What about VenomVamdemon?

kage113

Smile. Destroy. Repeat.
Magna;14410 said:
Finally, someone who has the same thoughts as me >.>

Eh, I just spent the day next to a Teletubby, Naruto, and Winnie the Pooh.

Where's the evil gone to!

I shall hate Halloween until it comes back.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I admit it was less fun this year, newspapers telling stories about teens dropping fireworks through the front door, it frightens them and puts people off the whole thing.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
we only had 1 set of kids come this year didn't see many about at all, still all those sweets left ^^

Ryuujin131

lost in memory
Same here, so far, only like 2 groups.

But anyway...

TWIX!!! MINE!!!!!!!! NO STEALING FROM MEH!

-grabs Twix bars and hisses-

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
My mom buys stuff in case the kids come to our door. But since we don't have decorations, I think they assume we don't want them knocking on our door (rightly so *cough*)

I'm having an ok time in the GaiaOnline forums. Massive forum event and the usual stuff they make us do...

And then at my school club fair, i cooked curry. :3 A big vat of curry. Made me sad though. ;-; Lots of people were like "what is it?"

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
strangely enough - the kids that came got Mars Bars and not the twix's from me.
We're a forum of Twix Fans.

Any Digimon sightings last night :p

Tcatomon

Boom de yada boom de yada
I worked Halloween day.. so you all suck ;p

Though a bunch of people at the office dressed up, which is awesome considering some of them are old enough to be MY parents. Unfortunatly I only work at that one place one day a week (Wednesdays) and I had to take last Wednesday off, so I didn't know anyone was dressing up or else I would have too. I have my cosplay outfit of RedXIII (FF7) I wore last year around this time for a con... but, I ended up just wearing the ears and tail last night when I got home. The parents and I watched a bunch of TV and we went to bed. We don't have any neighbours, so no trick or treaters.
I bought a chocolate bar at Kroger before I picked my car up at the mechanic. ... I still have Peeps from Easter, so I ate one or two of them too. That was my Halloween candy 8D

Basically my Halloween bash was last weekend. We set off enough explosives to blow a small hole in the dirt and almost had the cops called on us. (Thankfully the place was out in the middle of no where, so they don't have typical neighbours). Most of us couldn't hear straight by the time the night was over.
I had a bit too much to drink too... >_> Which is totally not like me, but I only do it twice a year (Halloween and New Years) so I didn't care XD