Happy B-day Splash!~

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Happy B-day Splash!~

Happy B-day Splash, i hope it's full of Joyful and wonderful things.

Enjoy the rest of your b-day~

~~\o/~~ =D

*Throws confetti* \o/

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~~

:3 Have lots of ToMaTos and whatever else you may love~

Magna

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPLASH!!!!!!!!
May your day be full of Tomato, Digimon, Gintama and Onmyou Taisenki (and other stuff too!) goodness =D =D =D
\o/

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Waa, thank you so much, everyone :D My parents are coming today and taking me out for some food... and then I have things to do and I want to release some stuff...!!! We'll see what happens. XD It's going to be a BUSY year!!!

Magna;13444 said:
May your day be full of Tomato, Digimon, Gintama and Onmyou Taisenki (and other stuff too!) goodness =D =D =D
\o/

BIG WIN~~~~~ \o/

Constrictor

Spirit Evolution
Happy birthday splash, I hope you healthy and happiness all of this year and forever.

Happy Birthday !!!

Thanks for alot of stuff that you have put to your site that's awesome !!

FlameStream

Well, happy belated birthday! I wish I was here a bit earlier to wish you that.
And now, the obligatory sketch...

yakumo_splash-1.png

Omg who's that?! XP​

It's a little something to show my appreciation for your contribution to the Onmyou Taisenki series (and of course, the digimon one XP). I would never have got into it without your team and you. X3.

Sorry if it's a bit off. I've never drawn humans that much.
Still, enjoy. ^^

Splash

Thank you Constrictor, I'm glad my sites have use to you. xD Healthy and happy ftw!

Whoa, that is really really cool, FlameStream!! YAKUMO~~~~~~ Thank you thank you!! *hug* He looks awesome :D

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Happii baasudei, Supurasu-san.

Figured Gaomon should broaden his English statements. Or not. But happy birthday Splash. Thanks for brightening our Savers' fandoms just a lil' bit. :)

Splash

w00t the vector Masaru \o/

omg that Tohma still cracks me up beyond what's good for me. xDDDD Thank you, that cheers me up so much it's sad... ToT~~ Complete awesomeSAUCER ZAP??!!