Hagaren Studios Fandubbing

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Hagaren Studios Fandubbing

Hagaren Studios Presents:
One Piece: Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island Fandub - "The First Test from Hell!"

WheelerTheViper (Hagaren Viper) as Monkey D. Luffy
AllykatAVR as Nami
Whatocean as Sanji and Usopp
DigiPinky75910 as Tony Tony Chopper
P3RFECT as Roronoa Zoro
Mirielle as Nico Robin
Bivinz as Baron Omatsuri
HandsomeZelos as Muchigoro
Akiki Sakuraba as Lilly

Wow. Just wow. I never exppected my first fandub would turn out this well. I figured that I might get a few decent guys to fill in my roles, and that casting would take forever, and might have to re-cast...but none of that was the case.

I got amazing auditions right off the bat, and I was lucky enough to be able to force- er, ask Ally to join this fandub. Everyone was able to send in their lines faster than I finished mine o_o (Which is really kinda sad on my part, but life happens?). Heck, everyone's lines were *so* good and *so* fun to listen to that I re-did my lines so I didn't sound completely horrible compared to everyone else!

I'd like to thank all of the cast for doing such a freaking awesome job. Every line was better than I could have hoped for! I'd also like to thank everyone who auditioned, as I totally didn't expect to get as many as I did.

I still can't get over how awesome you guys made this...I just hope I don't drag it down!

Expect more of a review soon, as, I need to be somewhere in 10 minutes ^^;

That said, enjoy Hagaren Studios' first fandub!

....First as in 'there is more where that came from'. X3
Direct Downloads:
Megaupload (288 mb Xvid Avi....it's big, but sue me.)
Streaming:
Part 1: Youtube
Part 2: Youtube

If anyone would like to download a low quality WMV rather than this huge AVI, then I will be happy to make it for ya ^^