Guitar Hero II

DtD

[Z?]
Guitar Hero II

Anyone play? If so how good and on what system.

I play on the 360, my guitar does have the whammy bar screwed-up...but I can live with it. If you hit it really hard it works. I can play any song on hard, and about half the songs on expert with a 3-4 star.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Heh, I own in for PS2, but I've also borrowed it for 360 so I could get all the achievements plus play the new songs ;3

and I'm basically as good as you... I've beaten career on hard, and got some perfects in that ;P And I've almost beaten Expert, but those last 2 sets of songs are a bit harder ;-;

GSR

That one guy
Curse you people for having Guitar Hero. Cuuuuurse you. I have to settle for Frets on Fire for the PC, which is only good once you get the GHII songs into it.

Elecmon

I have the game, but I'm not very good at it. Sadly though my little sister got her hands on it and deleted all my saved information... Oh well.

DtD

[Z?]
GSR;5044 said:
Curse you people for having Guitar Hero. Cuuuuurse you. I have to settle for Frets on Fire for the PC, which is only good once you get the GHII songs into it.

I play FoF too ^^ I code songs for it, I'll have Brain Stew by Green Day and Hell's Bells by AC/DC done fairly soon if you want them ;P

johnxfire

Grand Saboteur
I play Guitar Hero II, although I moved to 3 on the PS2. I play on the regular analog controllers on expert, and play hard on the guitar. If only I owned the guitar...