Gone for the weekend

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Gone for the weekend

Hey all.

Your fearless leader (I've been reading too much Animorphs lately...) is going out on a vacation this weekend, and will have no internet, whatsoever.

I've asked pawitp (the tech admin) to be around as much as possible, so if the server blows, he'll be able to fix it.

Zelsius, Akaku, and Scar all have access to [aRM]Subaru, so even if Ikuto doesn't come back, we have an irc bot for releases.

Those of you that have applied to be part of the group, I'll send you responses next week, when I get back. I've simply been too busy this week to read all 50 e-mails I get a day D:

(Oh, god, that's going to be scary coming back to on Sunday)

Not much will be slowed by my being away, so no need to fret too much. ^_^ But you should hopefully see a couple episodes of Fireball, an ep of Chocolate Underground, and an ep or two of Penguin shortly after I get back.

If you have any pressing concerns about the group (or are a translator that wants to join up for something LIEK NOW) get ahold of Akaku/Mizuiro. He's a full admin here on the forums, so will be able to assign permissions or whatever are needed.

Seeya guys later! <3

Akaku

コード・ブルー
Big surprise for me! Will try my best.

Have fun, don't forget to go swimming!