General Kuroshitsuji discussion

General Kuroshitsuji discussion

This show is pretty good me thinks.

It seems to have a good mix of comedy and seriousness. Like in the first episode your given a sense of typical anime slapstick comedy like everyone has no worries in the world, you got the typical anime side cast with the bumbling maid, cook and gardener thing and one competent guy (butler demon man) keeping them all in place. Then all of a sudden one guy breaks his legs and gets locked in the oven. "That's pretty hardcore" I thought.

Episode 2 is my favorite one so far though, seriously don't mess around with the butler/demon lest you feel the wrath of silverware.

What are your thoughts on this show, I know I like it and it is on my official list of anime I can't wait for DATS to release more of :p.

Minkyoya

Vampire's Apprentice 8D
I personally think it's an awesome anime. <3~~~
First of all, I really like the art in the show and the fact that Ciel gives all of these...interesting expressions. =D
I like how Sebby-chan can do all of these strange acts, like throwing silverware. =D

I like Grell a lot~~~

Yay a reply. I thought this thread was doomed before it began.

I totally agree this is a great anime so far I look forward to when DATS gets around to releasing more.

lolwut!? damn I gotta do that more often "I can't wait for DATS to release more Deltora Quest..." did it work?

seriously though THANK YOU SO MUCH DATS YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY WITH THIS :D I will post again once I have seen it.

*calmed down* Thanks greg downloading both as I type it will be a good day I can tell. I think I should get back on subject as well :p

>.> <.< I can't wait for DATS to realese more Hatenkou Yuugi

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I thought this was a Kuroshitsuji discussion thread...

So might as well, rewatched first few episodes of Kuroshitsuji today with a friend. Honestly, it is a really interesting series, though I really have no clue what's going on, though I do know my friend has an awkward fangirl crush on Ciel (which is really scary becuase she isn't that type of person to begin with).

Minkyoya

Vampire's Apprentice 8D
Vincentdante;84762 said:
Yay a reply. I thought this thread was doomed before it began.

I totally agree this is a great anime so far I look forward to when DATS gets around to releasing more.
Of course a reply~! >D
I love Kuroshitsuji a lot. =D

I love the characters a lot, mmyes and yes, same here. ^^

So might as well, rewatched first few episodes of Kuroshitsuji today with a friend. Honestly, it is a really interesting series, though I really have no clue what's going on, though I do know my friend has an awkward fangirl crush on Ciel (which is really scary becuase she isn't that type of person to begin with).
Oh, I have a crush on Ciel as well, even though I usually don't like kids like him. He's just appealing, I think. XD

I totally enjoy how this series is willing to dress up its male lead as a female. That was AMAZING to watch.
And I like how even though Sebastian is a demon {right?}, he still is vulnerable to people...like Grell.
<3 that Grell made an appearance again, I think in Episode 11?
*looks at Kuroshitsuji official website a lot*
I look forward to seeing DATS' release of all of the Grell episodes~ <3

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Grell does reappear in episode 11. While that Viscount dude appears again (in some episode, I dun remember), and Ciel has these horrid memories of him in a pink dress as a girl.

My friend finds Grell annoying, but I personally find him quite an amusing character.

Minkyoya

Vampire's Apprentice 8D
megumi;85421 said:
Grell does reappear in episode 11. While that Viscount dude appears again (in some episode, I dun remember), and Ciel has these horrid memories of him in a pink dress as a girl.
BUT Ciel was extremely cute at that time~!
Yes, I remember that episode, I think it was the ice episode with the ring or something?And Noah's Arc. Probably was episode 10, since after Elizabeth gets the ring in the fake Noah's Arc, she gets captured, which leads to Grell's appearance.

My friend finds Grell annoying, but I personally find him quite an amusing character.
I find him just spectacularly funny.
Especially:
When he cut Sebastian and Sebastian's memories appeared. XD

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Minkyoya;85423 said:
I find him just spectacularly funny.
Especially:
When he cut Sebastian and Sebastian's memories appeared. XD

xD That scene was one of the most epic scenes. My friend was raging about it while I just cracked up.