[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

Ok so I thought it'd be fun. I post a pic. And someone posts the name of the series. :3 Clear enough?

I'll post 1 now, and when it's answered correctly I'll post a 2nd. After that a 3rd. First person to answer correctly on the third, will be allowed to do 3 rounds of their own posting a pic of an anime/manga. Then the first person on that 3rd pic gets to do their own 3 rounds and so on. Cool enough? :3?

Remember to rename pics so it's not so easy for people to know what the pic is.. XD; Also, to all dial-up users, I'm pretty sure after a while, it won't be so friendly... what with so many pics flying around.

Edit: Every 3-4 incorrect guesses by different users, please drop a hint if no one's answered correctly. Like if the answer is Naruto (not like anyone wouldn't know) N???T?, then NA???TO. Once 12 hours passes without correct guesses, change the pic to a new series... but put in an answer cause I'm sure some people would be curious by then.

7xj8bw7.jpg

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Why yes it is. :3 If I was specific I would've made you say it's Gundam Wing Endless Waltz. XDDD

Ok next pic.
80uj6g8.jpg

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Yosh... So here is your first series :D

vlcsnap228485wq6.png

kill me for not sizing it down -.-

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Nope to both of those D=

HINT: (kill me for not using that ????? thing... seems stupid :D)
This series aired in another series as one of their favorite anime series... but then later the series above became it's own show o-o

And a image hint DX
a42397vk2gt5.jpg

Sparhawk

Anakha
The series in question that the picture is from is called Kujibiki Unbalance. The anime that it first appeared in as the character's favorite anime series was Genshiken, which also, at the same time, aired 3 Episodes of Kujibiki Unbalance... I believe Episodes 1, 21, and 25. Then they created a short, 12 I think? Episode TV Series to tell the story of Kujibiki Unbalance... Though I hear it sucked.

Do I get any bonus marks for mentioning Genshiken and all this too?

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
XD We need some kinda prize DX WE NEED A FORUM CURRENCY!

Last picture~

vlcsnap227834dc6.png

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
DOUBLE POST.

Bakumatsu whatever whatever?

Fine Fine Fine. Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto