[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Actually, if I remember correctly, I still had one or two left to post....

I forgot...

Crap.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
396282a6b9d5e84d3b8331c4af958bd11725806511.jpg

Well, let's get this started again.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
:< Please host the picture elsewhere. I can't see it. Has some odd message in Chinese that says something like, "Cannot currently display picture." *not really reading it*

Lige

Loves Being Poked
The dude kind-a sort-a reminds me of Tenshi, but I know it's not. I honestly have no idea what that's from. I've even googled / searched ANN for animes with the "baka plot point" hint. Anyone that still lurks this thread got any ideas? This game is kind-a fun but has been at a standstill for too long! :mad:

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Photon: The Idiot Adventures
...? That took me forever to remember. I've only seen adverts of it back in the ancient VHS days. XD

Lige

Loves Being Poked
When he said same studio as Tenshi, I looked up Tenshi, youtube popped up, I clicked 'Studio' and open-in-new-tabbed all of the animes they put out, comparing any pictures for characters. - The page for Photon: The Idiot Adventures doesn't have any pictures. If I would-a googled it or checked ANN instead of Wiki, mehr. :x

Anyway, yay! It got solved. ^-^, grats Splash.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
If blade doesn't respond soon, I guess Splash can post a pic...

So we can get this thread moving again~

Splash

Wait why would blade get multiple turns? Eh blade can go after me if that's the case? XD;
004kwdb3

This should be EASYYYYY :D

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
We don't know which turn blade was on since it's each player has three turns, the winner of the third turn will be the next one to go. o_o;

Splash! D: It says 403 Forbidden.

Splash

Should be fixed now XD; Hmm strange I don't even remember that rule~~ worked better back in the day when the topic was more active ;X

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
The third win was put in effect in a time when the topic was much much more active. So active, people were just playing in IRC...

BUT CAN I ANSWER? I WANT TO. >_>

TALES OF VESPERIA: THE FIRST STRIKE. /runs