[Game] Anime/Manga Pic Trivia~ (Not Dial-up friendly)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
AnimeKido;19889 said:
wow did not expect you to post here since i never see you post here at all scipio
I post here every now and then. xP

And yes, it's Hayate... look at the URL. D:

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Scar's not postin for a round so it's been left to me~ XD

7w8brd2.png

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Do i need to change it or is it because there's no one here to actually look at it?

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Ah nope sorry.

Hrm hint... er I'm currently fangirling it. (aka it's a current/recent anime..)
It's a show that has its VAs singing the OP and ED.

Edit: One VA has done lots of work for Pokemon and has been a bolded (also main) character in the anime Gakuen Heaven, Loveless, D.Grayman... AND HE IS AN EPIC VA FOR TTGL. EPIC. AND BY EPIC I MEAN EPIC!!!!

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Nope sorry. Pani Poni Dash! doesn't have a VA that's in the series I'm looking for who is also in TTGL.

Also, the VAs don't do too much OP and ED there. Remember my clues~

I'm adding another clue which really makes this easy. I think. Each episode costs approximately 90k dollars.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
o.o Ok I'll change the pic~

The anime is Bamboo Blade :3

BTW: The VA i was talking about was Katsuyuki Konishi. He played various things in the Pokemon movies... as Soubi in Loveless, Kamina (EPIC~) in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Niwa in Gakuen Heaven, and Kamui in D.Gray-man.

Also, the girls' VAs sing both OP and ED for the series. At least for the current OP and ED.

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
Omfg. Who wouldn't know Bamboo Blade?!?! And you people call yourselves anime fans. Psh. O:

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Keroro Gunso~
It appears as a broken image btw... and plus tinyurl is only a re-director, so I can see the image label D:

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
o.o I see the image fine. @_@; <_<;

Anyways here's a bunch that i was horribly amused watching (even though.... >_> i need other group's~)
86fby36.png

72kwjzs.png

6tnw6pw.png

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Probably because you have it cached.
This one works though XD
Ookiku Furikabutte~~